Will Jehovah's Witnesses Populate Other Planets?

by God_Delusion 31 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

another irony:

"The earth and the people on it are not that important."

So much for the Ransom.

Isn't the earth where the issue of Universal Sovreignty is allegedly being played out?

WT: "I'm kickin' my ass, do you mind?"

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

WBT$ WBT$ GB..

Planet WatchTard.. WatchTard Warriors..

.........................  photo mutley-ani1.gif ...OUTLAW

• God_Delusion
    God_Delusion

Cheers for all the fantastic feedback. Here the article I put together with your help:

http://www.jehovahswitnessblog.com/jw-theories/will-jehovahs-witnesses-populate-other-planets/

I hope you like it :-)

Love,
    Jaymes

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

When I was in, the emphasis was that reproduction would stop when the earth had somewhere around 35 billion. They actually believed that planets outside our solar system didn't and couldn't exist--never mind the proven binary stars, or that there could easily be binary stars where one failed to go off. That would be a planet.

I doubt any of the witlesses would want to be sent anywhere near the Belt of Orion. That is the physical area where Satan Himself actually resides, and He might have a thing or two to say about the witlesses blaming Him for doing anything against the human race. It is joke-hova itself that takes the initiative against us--if anything, Satan needs to do more. Wherever joke-hova is from, I can only hope a black hole crashes into that thing's planet before it can respond, and that thing ends up sucked into it.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

There was a paragraph or two that touched upon this subject in the 192 silver/greyish book about the Prince of Peace. . .

Yep. I recall that too.

Doc

"Beam me up, Scotty!"

• Cold Steel
    Cold Steel

I suspect if I were a JW, that I would certainly hope there was something beyond this mess of a planet. Why not want to launch out into the Universe and learn its mysteries? I suspect one of the first things JW cosmonauts would learn after inertia dampners and wormholes would be the trilions of occupied planets and worlds that existed in this Universe, not to mention the millions of universes that surround our Universe. And on each world, man would be in the image of God.

Or not...who knows?

• jam
    jam

Didn't you hear, that's why there is an increase in the anointed.

They will be sent to other planets to rule as Kings and princess.

New light coming after 2034.

• transhuman68
    transhuman68

I wish the JW's would populate other planets. If they were all put into a rocket and sent to Mars our Earth would be a better place...

• smiddy
    smiddy

I too have vague memories of other planets being inhabited by faithful humans after the final judgement of 1000 years . Adam & Eves, perfect this time with no blemishes could start new earths in the universe , with one of the 144000 king preists overseeing that planet .I cant say that it was ever in print , but it was an idea in my then congregation .

smiddy

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

That sounds very mormon. Now let's all write to bethel about possible future other world habitation and watch the nu lite come out in a couple of years...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit