Does the WBTS encourage circumcision?

by Frazzled UBM 18 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Frazzled UBM
    Frazzled UBM

Thinking about it though I admit that if it was encouraged by the WBTS I would probably take a stronger stance against it but because it is a local cultural practice in my wife's country and I want my son to maintain some identification with his country of birth and his mother's family I am a bit more willing to compromise if that's what my son wants. Is that wrong?

• Narcissistic Supply
    Narcissistic Supply

Just another Batshit Crazy question the printing company will answer for you. That's awesome.

• Aunt Fancy
    Aunt Fancy

Before you allow him to go through that do your research on it medically. Some cultures circumsize women and it is a barbaric practice with no benefit what so ever to them so because something is a cultural thing doesn't make it a wise decision. With a male it is different but it is very painful for them at an older age. My take on it is if it isn't broke don't fix it. If your son was having a problem like your other son then yes have it repaired but if there is nothing wrong why risk infection and other complication just because of some old custom.

• jam
    jam

The wife and I was present at the snipping of our younger

son ( some wacko doctor my wife found when we were in the

missionary work ). Our son was just a few weeks old.

I ask the doctor will it hurt, he assured me just a slight pain.

No shot to kill the pain, just snip and my son screamed my wife

ran out the room and I came close to punching that doctor.

I thought, WTH. If I have another son, no way will he get circumcised.

It's a barbaric practice.

• Frazzled UBM
    Frazzled UBM

okay everyone I hear you and thanks for the input

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

If your no longer under the law then theres no reason to get snipped.

• problemaddict
    problemaddict

My kid was circumcised. Waiting til you are 10 is just plain idiotic. I did it at 2 weeks and felt bad. The Jews had this one right from the research I dug up at the time. I guess thats one for the bible (it was due).

But on the plus side, his junk will be more attractive and clean I suppose.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

But on the plus side, his junk will be more attractive and clean I suppose.

More attractive???? More clean????

I'm thinking it should be kinda fun to sit back and watch the fur fly on that comment.

What do you European ladies (or guys) think about that ole nasty, dirty, UNATTRACTIVE uncircumcised "junk"?

Doc

• Heartofaboy
    Heartofaboy

How would the ladies like their genitals referred to as junk, dirty & unattractive?

I'm gay & tried to explain on another post why there is no choice involved for a lot of gay men. I tried to explain that vaginas are very unattractive to many gay men.

I was called mysoginistic pretty damn quick.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit