Fight For The Kids.

by Narcissistic Supply 2 Replies latest jw friends

• Narcissistic Supply
    Narcissistic Supply

Is pretty much all I've got to say. Do whatever you can to help the children in all of this. Build bridges with them. Help them to become social animals in every way.

Best,

• rmt1
    rmt1

I got my natal charts read by the mother in law. (As well as did the test called Clifton Strengths Finder, which I recommend to those who haven't had a lot of time to get to Really know themselves now that they're are out of the cult, it's past halftime, and you're down a few joints and all that youthful vitality, immunity, looks.) According to the chart, my major node or what have you is in the House of Children. That came as a surprise, because I think kids are sticky. The finest hours I had were in a car group, where I would impose irony and absurdity on the short people until they started thinking or giggled uncontrollably, so that my work for the day was done. But never wanted any. My father's behavior, a medical wrath problem combined with the authorized leather belt of a family "head", sealed that opinion. So when I heard the mother-in-law's news that oh, I'm supposed to think about the children, I did not have any obvious options to help actual children. I only hope that the things I do with young adults (I'm 40) will make the future a place where fewer children have to suffer very long in the JWs.

And how do you help JW kids anyway? Without a legal framework to save them from mental, emotional, cerebral abuse (I vote to add that one to the books). They already get away with sexual abuse, which I suppose is the most egregious thing to get away with.

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

That's the really the only reason I'm still in.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit