587 BC vs 607 BC: VAT 4956

by Londo111 24 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Londo111
    Londo111

Thank you. I know very little about this sort of things, do you know how I could go about it?

Sometimes I’m paralyzed with the idea that I would be a nuisance if I would post this far and wide, and yet, one person has already told me this series has helped awaken them, which makes all the effort worthwhile. I suspect in 2014 and beyond, more JWs will looking for information and this hopefully will be handy to them.

• Farkel
    Farkel

All of you fools have failed to consider why GOD would make this shit so difficult to understand that it takes geniuses like you to figure it out in order to save all of humanity from a GOD who makes this shit so difficult to understand.

I spit on Gods who make stuff difficult to understand. if he/she (male God or Female god, take your pick) gives a shit about his creation, why doesn't he/she make shit easy and simple to understand? Oh, wait! He did! Didn't some guy say "take my yoke. It is kindly and light?" Didn't other morons say, "take my yoke. It involves astronomical bullshit and stuff like that, and is complicated and sort of incomprehensible for most people?"

Yeah. Lots of morons said the latter.

I never liked yokes. Kindly or not.

It's all bullshit and you fools are flailing at windmills which aren't there.

Wouldn't it make more sense that a REAL Creator would use Occam's Razor instead of all that other bullshit you are trying to figure out?

Farkel

• Londo111
    Londo111

It’s more about helping untie complicated knots that bind people to a heavy cultic yoke. Once that knot is untied, they can be free to follow an uncomplicated path of their choosing. For some, this is the complicated knot that has to be untied. And it is an interesting subject that is fun for us nerdy types, involving astronomy and history.

• Londo111
  • Londo111
    Londo111

Adding a link to a webpage where all the videos are featured in one place:

http://www.jwlove.org/607bc/

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit