Alive and Well

by LouBelle 20 Replies latest jw friends

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

I want to thank you kind folk for caring about me!!!!

Apologies for not checking in sooner, I have been so busy with the new job, and by the time evening comes I am so exhausted to log in from my laptop (that is sooooooooooooo slow)

Update: Job is going well - I'm back in sales and with the community newspapers known as The Fever. It's cold canvass selling so I hit the ground running and just trying to get clients on board and try get in some ads. I've had a few sales so far, but the last week was very dry. Any hoo it goes like that. On the emotional / personal front I'm doing very well. I am still on my meds and they are helping me so much, just puts things in perspective. I have had one or two days where I have felt unsure of myself, but it's not like before, where I'd end up crying and causing myself such emotional termoil. When I put a lot of effort into something, I like to see results....and when the results don't come in, that is when I battle a bit. Again, not as bad as before, not close.

Good news is that the old company finally paid all that they owed me, and the new company pays without any hiccups. I am making enough to cover my bills, food, petrol and even save a little now. So that is all good.

How's everyone here? Hope all you beautiful people are well. Anything hectic happen?

Lou

• Honesty
    Honesty

That's great.

Hang in there.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Good to hear from you LouBelle.

And very happy that things are looking up for ya!

Good luck.

Doc

• cofty
    cofty

Hi Lou, great to hear things are going well for you. Thanks for the update.

• insearchoftruth4
    insearchoftruth4

Hi LouBelle, Your feeling good makes me feel good....Thanks!

• valkyrie
    valkyrie

That's fantastic, LouBelle! YOU made it happen!

• Mum
    Mum

So glad to hear things are getting better. Good for you!

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

valkyrie - with a whole lot of support from people that cared - you included.

Every day is a new step, every night I put the demons to rest and sleep easy. I still have a ways to go, but there is a great amount of improvement.

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

Glad you are here

• Aunt Fancy
    Aunt Fancy

It is good to hear you are doing so much better. Depression can really take you down but the good thing is there is help out there and you were able to find a compassionate doctor that knew where to start. Also getting a better job will help a lot nd hopefully as you build your clients your income will go up with it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit