jaydub forged my signature on govt. docs

by truthhurts13 13 Replies latest jw friends

• truthhurts13
    truthhurts13

So I recently learned that my ex-wife (who is still an active jaydub) forged my signature on govt. documents in order to receive my share of small settlement I was going to get. I haven't even seen her in about 6 years. I even have a copy of the form with my signature in her handwriting.

Of course Im going to sue her ass off, and hopefully slap her with a felony, and some jail time. The felony should really come in handy when she tries to get a job in the future.

Any suggestions/ideas of any other "correction" I can help her with? Maybe a letter to the branch informing them of a felon in their congregation? Or a letter to the elders, so they can make a shep call and give her the help and encouragement she needs?

She better pray long and hard for Jehovah's help, she's gonna need it

EZEKIEL 25:17

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

Just report it to the police -- it is stealing, after all -- and let things go from there. No need to report her to the congregation, or anything like that. Report it, see what the police find out, sue her for your money.

• truthhurts13
    truthhurts13

Now where's the fun in that?

• Splash
    Splash

When the case is settled pay to put it in her local paper.

Splash.

• Sammy Jenkis
    Sammy Jenkis

I agree, report to the police and get what's owed to you.

By the time she's reported and the congregation finds out she's in jail or at least in trouble for lieing, they'll take care of ruining her reputation on their own.

Please keep us posted, I'd like to know the outcome. Thanks for sharing

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

Yes, by all means you should get your money back, but you can also be the bigger person instead of being vindictive by reporting her to the Elders.

Even if you did decide to tell the Elders, your Ex would possibly feel persecuted and victimized in some twisted way (We all know how JW's love the thought of being persecuted), and you will just be made out to be the bad guy by the other JW's anyways because you are an evil, mentally diseased apostate-lol.

Good luck, and I hope you get your money back!

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

When I split from my ex husband unknown to me he had taken my passbook and typed out a letter as if it was from me giving him the authority to withdraw £3000 pounds from it.

I called the Police and they did nothing. They said it was a domestic!

Fortunately the building society decided to phone me and I was able to tell them it was stolen so they kept it and returned it to me money intact. Nothing happened to my ex at all though.

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

I can't help but think their is a bit more tothe story than you are letting on.

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

Settle out of court for the amount..... Forgive.....forget.... Life is too short...

• Simon
    Simon

Report the crime I say. Why should people get away with breaking the law and fraud?

You never know what else they've done ... Best to protect yourself.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit