2013 Convention "Apostate talk" Refuted point by point

by Watchtower-Free 17 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Good breakdown. Similar to how I'd break it down methinks.

This is probably one of the most hateful talks I've heard since I first heard Rutherford's vitriolic drunken propaganda.

They deliberately decide to go out from among God's people -

I don't believe in god. Therefore he cannot have a people. Therefore I cannot leave anything other than a delusionary group of individuals.

A third characteristic manifested by human apostates is they claim to serve Jehovah -

I do not claim to serve the imaginary trademark of a corrupt corporation. I do not claim to serve ANY god be it Wotan, Thor, Richie Blackmore, Zeus, Dr Who...........

Neither do I see evidence for the existance of Unicorns, the Kraken, Daleks, Purple Monkey Dishwashers.............

They lie to authorities. Through the media they seek to discredit Jehovah's people and incite bans on our work. -

Look who's talking HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Theocratic warfare anyone?

apostates falsely stated that Jehovah's witnesses supported Hitler's regime during world war two. -

I find it odd that out of all the hate speech they offer no evidence for their rubbish. However, they mention the watchtower siding with Hitler. WHY? Why do they mention this as it's provable?

It seems a bit random to me.

I wonder how many JWs swallowed this hate hook line and sinker and how many let it float away?

• Lozza Aussie
    Lozza Aussie

I was angry to read all that crap they went on with at the DC, seriously in all honesty if I had been there I would have walked out. Being an apostate who is still in would have been very hard sit there and listen to all their incorrect and vile hate speech. I am not any of these things they say apostates are. Who do they think they are? Power and control freaks non other. I am not far away from a letter of disassociation, I have just about had a gutful of them and their crap, they need a cure for their verbal diarrohea. I have no family in this setup and of course no real friends, so I don't have anything to loose. Grrrrr!!!!

• Narcissistic Supply
    Narcissistic Supply

"Apostate" is a cartoon term. (it reminds me of prostate) It's a nonsense word. How do those guys get off???

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Maybe I wouldn't have left joke-hova's table if joke-hova wouldn't have abused me so much or let others abuse me within the congregation. Just meeting men at a$$emblies? And this direct order to me, when the religion is homophobic? Regardless of one's stand on homosexuality, it's the hypocrisy and preventing me from my natural sexuality that is objectionable to me. If that's what joke-hova serves, I would just as soon partake from the table of Demons.

Followers of Jesus? Claiming to serve joke-hova? I would like to see what reasonable evidence they would have to verify that I claim to serve either of those scumbags. Jesus was nothing more than a fictitious character invented by joke-hova to enslave us after Father Satan freed us in Eden. So it became necessary to come up with a fib to hold us hostage, and Jesus was just what was needed. We get the release from the "sin" of wanting freedom, at a price (a guilt trip that this Jesus character died for our sins), and joke-hova gets us enslaved. Would I want to serve either?

• Watchtower-Free
  • UBM101
    UBM101

Marking

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The Watchtower Corporation is quite obvious an Organization of Apostates by virtue of its professed doctrines

clearly described in the bible and warned of.

This organization was started from an apostate ( C T Russell ) and grew from his work of trying to commercialize

the Gospel of the bible.

Simple

• Watchtower-Free

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit