Don't park like a Jerk

by MeanMrMustard 6 Replies latest social humour

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

If you haven't seen this video making the rounds, well... here you go. Kinda long, but worth watching him try to get into his car...

Video description:

Published on Jul 31, 2013

Sick of a coworker parking his Jaguar like a jerk and taking up two spots every day, YouTube user crisp330 teaches him a lesson by parking in the space next to him. The owner of the Jag spends over five minutes struggling to get into the driver's seat. Here's what his parking job looked like the next day.

Video here.

MMM

• clarity
    clarity

MrMustard ......that was funny ...thanks!

Hope the space hog learned to park after that!

clarity

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

@clarity: Happens at work all the time to me... crowded parking garage, and some jerk is taking up two spots. The best part is when he starts to walk back inside to complain, but then realizes he's the jerk and turns around. Good stuff...

• zeb
    zeb

Having seen the me first parking at too many conventions I concur. I wrote a complaint/suggestion that the parking attendants be MEN not fancy dressed boys with the authority to tell people to back out and straighten up to park correctly.

I did get a reply amazingly. The word was that there were not marked bays and that is why etc.

Bollocks! Everyone who gets a driving lisence has to display proper parking skills.

and was it necessary for every driving member of a family to take their own cars to the convention when they could have all gone with dad in his large car?

• gwensans
    gwensans

Thanks for sharing.

I read about a lady who left a note on some jerks car that read:

"please don't have children"

kind of harsh, but thats to be expected if you park like an a**

• Glander
    Glander

always hated varlet parking.

• freeflyingfaerie
    freeflyingfaerie

People have no business parking like jerks until they've at least acquired basic contortion skills...leave it to the pros

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit