Governing Body Conduct Anonymous Cofidential Polling of Bethelites On New Light Acceptance, Currant Biblical Chronology, And Faith In Corporation CEOs

by frankiespeakin 10 Replies latest jw friends

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

What do you think they would find? Even with assurance that all data collected would not be traceable to the individual many would still not have the courage to answer any nagging doubts?

As Corporation CEOs they have to know what the morale of their employees really is, if they don't they are driving this Corporation blindly. They have put up a prohibition on expressing disapproval of Corporation policy, and the only acceptable responce is one of agreement and loyalty. This is so ingrained into the rank and file that the ability to reason beyound corporation policy becomes dangerous ground where many fear to tread so any information gathering among them would at once would be met with suspicion, and fear motivation is to declare supreme loyalty even if anonymous.

I'm sure many would be worried to answer the poll negatively because it might produce another witch hunt like the one back durring the Raymond Franze defection.

Many at Bethel have nagging doubts about this currant Governing Body and suffer with fear and anxiety trying to hard to repress their doubts especially those that gave up so much and so many years of their lives the realization that these guys on the GB are wacko and their future depends on these GB Nincompoops is trying to surface and a major cause of depression that must be handled by the bethel Psychiatrists:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/experiences/244516/1/Bethel-has-Witness-Psychiatrists-on-staff-for-Depression-suicide

I think the GB are sitting on a gunpowder cake and they won't even no it until it is too late and the admiration party is over and real noticeable disgust becomes the normal .

• besty
    besty

how about you phrase your subject in the form of a 'what if' question

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

What questions would you like to see in this poll, and what questions do you think would scare the shit out of the GB if they knew the correct answer?

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Besty,

That would be more correct for sure, but I like it slighty off target for some reason.

• Narcissistic Supply
    Narcissistic Supply

Stop the drama. Be Strong.

Have some balls...

• Mum
    Mum

Did you mean "gunpowder keg?"

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Mum,

Yes, I thought it was that but I couldn't remember how to spell it so I settled for cake, anyway the picture is more complete with sitting on a keg, while holding a lit sparkler, to make my point. They don't have a clue as to what is comming and it is all because of a self imposed ignorance to keep the delusion in place.

• Gayle
    Gayle

The GB don't care about how anyone at Bethel is thinking about any of it. Any can leave Bethel, they don't consider any there to be indispensible.

If any are depressed, they (GB) don't care. At the most they have a psychiatrist to identify any possible suicide there, because suicide is just bad publicity for them. Headquarters sends any away if depression seems too apparant.

They don't fear for their control because of their arrogance.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

The Governing Body is blind to their situation at bethel if they beleive all the positive feed back they get, their hard stance of DF'n anybody who objects has supplied them with an abundance of yes men motivated by fear of dismemberment. This is a two edged sword that they weild it cuts both ways it represses creative and logical thinking, and makes them blind as bats with their ears pluged.

They can not assess the situation they face at Bethel do to being in denial and operating in a cloud of supression. Tension is growing at head quarters and they are not aware of how badly many feel about this New Governing Body.

• Gayle
    Gayle

Tension is growing at head quarters and they are not aware of how badly many feel about this New Governing Body.

How do you know this?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit