by Viva la Vida 10 Replies latest jw friends

• Viva la Vida
  • Viva la Vida
    Viva la Vida

Any comments???

• mindnumbed
    mindnumbed

Interesting.

The Organization has improved to a degree, but improvements made in God's Organization as a result of complying with laws of governments supposedly under demonic control says a lot.

I noticed some spin. We all know that even if someone loses privileges in the congregation and an announcemnet is made, nobody knows the reason and that they have a child abuser in their midst to protect their children from.

• Viva la Vida
    Viva la Vida

Yes Mindnumbed... I think they didn’t need to tell the whole truth (which is not lying according to WT doctrine).

On the other hand, now the letter to all BOE is on the public domain and thanks to the WT (ironic isn’t it).

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

They start lying almost immediately: " Profile of Jehovah's Witnesses in Victoria There are almost 13,000 Jehovah's Witnesses, including approximately 2,000 ministers, in congregations throughout Victoria."

If the 13,000 counted are baptized members, then there are 15,000 "ordained ministers." Who are the " 2,000 ministers" they refer to? Probably Elders. In truth, all baptized JW's are considered ministers, ordained by God at baptism. They are attempting to make themselves appear righteous before men. They can have the Elders/ministers follow the Working with Children laws, essentially saying, " See, our Ministers comply with the law." All the while there are thousands of Jw's breaking the law, some of which are molesters with no background checks.

Devious and dishonest as usual.... Look for nu-lite (tm) on the identity of " ministers " in the future. The ground-work is already set.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

BTT for any who have not seen this document.

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

I notice on the second page that anyone in the congregation who knows about abuse is to go straight to the elders. Um, what about straight to the police?

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

It says only or approximately 2000 ministers got the WWC check but nowhere does it say all are in compliance.

• mP
    mP

I checked Romans 12:9, how does one explain Paul orJesus not abhoring slavery, eg Philemon. no wonder the WTS is corrupt, the bible is itself evil.

Romans 12:9 (King James Version)

Page Options Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on email
    • <<
    • <
    • =
      =
    • >
    • >>
    Show resources Add parallel
    Romans 12:9

King James Version (KJV)

9 Let love be without dissimulation. Abhor that which is evil; cleave to that which is good.

• mP
    mP

Its also particularly interesting that they separate distinction between WatchTower from Jehovahs Witnesses throughout the papers. Its them and us, never we.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit