Upcoming Assembly Theme/Topics?

by alamb 14 Replies latest jw friends

• AMNESIAN
    AMNESIAN

Scully:

"The Story of Elijah - A Hair Transplant Could Have Prevented Tragedy"

Woman, please tell us you earn your living as a professional comic or comedy writer. At the very least you might consider offering your services to the WTS's Writing Department to do a monthly "Laughter Is the Best Medicine" Awake column. Think of it: the brotherhood might return to the good old days when they actually read the litter-ature.

-AMNESIAN, still laughing out loud at the timely spiritual serving, "Easing Nature---Is It for Christians?"

• Scully
    Scully

Dear Amnesian:

Thank you. I am not a professional comic or comedy writer, although I would like to do that when I grow up. In the meantime, I am a registered nurse working in the field of maternal-newborn care.

I'm glad you liked my "Easing Nature" article, it was a lot of fun to write.

Love, Scully

• AMNESIAN
    AMNESIAN

Scully:

Thank you. I am not a professional comic or comedy writer, although I would like to do that when I grow up. In the meantime, I am a registered nurse working in the field of maternal-newborn care.

A highly-skilled medical professional on top of being a talented comedic scribe? Well, that just hardly seems fair at all .

Keep up the good work---on both counts!

-AMNESIAN

• seedy3
    seedy3

The meaning of Gen 24:2,3 and 47:29, Abraham and Israel were secretly Bisexual.

• new boy
    new boy

I did get a peek at the new program!

"Disown Your family with Minimum Emotion"

"The Elder's Handbook to Insensitivity"

"I'm OK---You're OK Dead"

"Out of Darkness---Into Pitch Black"

"RAISING PARANOID CHILDREN"

"THE 1914 --200 YEAR "GENERATION"

"UNITY THROUGH FEAR"

"SEEK AND YE SHALL BE DISFELLOWSHIPPED"

AND THEN THERE IS THE KEY NOTE ADDRESS-------"Armageddon---Jehovah's Witnesses' Answer to hell fire"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit