May tv broadcast

by New day 28 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

sparrowdown, "Maybe they will have a singing contribution box next?"

LOL!

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

More more more videos by these Governing Body fools for internet fodder!!!! Yeah these guys are their own worst enemy!!! More more more!!!

But what can you expect from a bunch of heavily indoctrinated older gentlemen who believe they are on a mission from God.?

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

MACBETH: “Power corrupts, but absolute power corrupts absolutely”.

When someone possesses control and authority over others, they become infected with evil and wicked behaviours which begin to dominate and destroy their minds. Like Hitler, Mussolini, and Saddam Hussein who all desired absolute power, Macbeth too was an example of this self destructing demeanour. (Megaessays.com)

Prime exhibit for the prosecution -

w57 6/15 p. 370 par. 7 Overseers of Jehovah’s People

"It is vital that we appreciate this fact and respond to the directions of the “slave” as we would to the voice of God, because it is His provision."

This mentality has become even more ingrained in the minds of the current pack of wolves in Brooklyn/Patterson/Wallkill.

I rest my case!

• westiebilly11
    westiebilly11
    they have to focus on donations..because they have no clue what to discuss or expound spiritually, in effect, they're in the doctrinal doldrums. Nothing to say about nothing.What is the message nowadays?...last days?. armageddon?..etc etc..
  • Oubliette
    Oubliette

What is the message nowadays?

It's become about "fashion":

• For men: Don't wear tight pants or colored socks
    • For women: no Spanx in public

Oh, and don't forget to send us money!

-

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    Are you suggesting that a singing contribution box would be worse than the christian rock ballad they actually did use...? Never in my life would i have ever believed the org would use such a song to beg for money. I would have been less shocked at a singing contribution box.
  • freemindfade
    freemindfade
    Oubliette
    the message is stranger than that it goes like this:
    1. Don't get edumacated
    2. Don't work and make money
    3. Send us your money...

WTF???

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Maybe they will have a singing contribution box next?

i tipped this idea a month or so back.... I wouldn't be suprised by anything anymore!

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

That might be a shocking song form the contribution box lol...

"You know you want to.. just stick it in my mouth..."

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Yes, what would a singing contribution box sing?

How bout salt N pepa's song "push it, push it real good"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit