Men just can't stop looking at me.........

by butalbee 11 Replies latest jw friends

• butalbee
    butalbee

Ok, I admit, it was a beautiful day here, 80 degree's, sunny, absolutely gorgeous.........Well, I was just soooooooooo hot that I took my shirt off and did some yard work topless....My gosh, all the guys in my nieghborhood all of a sudden came out and started doing some lawn work also...One car even ran off the road into a telephone pole, I hurried over to see if the driver was ok, and thankfully he was, as he put his head on my chest to rest. I asked him he was thirsty, cuz he was drooling......he said yes, and we went inside and had a nice cold glass of lemonade.

Haha!!

• Beans
    Beans

I hope I don`t have to pay for the Telephone Pole but the Lemonade was sweet so I guess it was worth it!

Beans

• Sam Beli
    Sam Beli

Such a tease you are.

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

Imagine what would have happened if you were in the nude!

Gurest 77

• Xander
    Xander

Hmmmmm...can't QUITE picture it....perhaps if we had a picture.....

(btw, Butals about to make Jedi....I *suspect* she isn't going to be a 'good' Jedi....)

(PS, I *too* shall be a jedi someday...bwahahaha *rubs lightsaber affectionately*.....oops, wrong thread....)

Xander F
    (Unseen Apostate Directorate of North America - Ohio order)

A fanatic is one who, upon losing sight of his goals, redoubles his efforts.
    --George Santayana

• Imbue
    Imbue

Xander, You have 471 posts since 2.15. 02 ! You may be a jedi by summer.

Crazy is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

• one
    one

I took my shirt off too, at the beach, nothing out the ordinary happened. What's the difference?

Could it too much hair on my chest?

• Xander
    Xander

one....hmmm, so hairy the man-bewbies don't show?

Yeah, that MIGHT be the turn off...[8>]

(Which is scarier, I wonder? Man-bewbies? Or, being too hairy to see them? *yikes* )

Xander F
    (Unseen Apostate Directorate of North America - Ohio order)

A fanatic is one who, upon losing sight of his goals, redoubles his efforts.
    --George Santayana

• SYN
    SYN

You know Xander's excited when his posts contain that many brackets and smilies

Seven006: "Have you tried drugs? Shooting up a little heroin might do the trick, it's hard to type when your stoned out of your mind. I don't know how TR does it!"

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

BTTTTTTT

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit