women keep looking at me too.

by flower 25 Replies latest jw experiences

• flower
    flower

Nope Ring, no pantyhose on today...just baby oiled skin.

• bluesapphire
    bluesapphire

Flower, e-mail me when you get a chance.

• LDH
    LDH

36D braless checking in.

Lisa

• crownboy
    crownboy

Lisa, I don't believe you. The only way we can know for sure is if you post pics of them. If not, your credibility will forever be shot. You don't want your fine reputation to go down the drain for that do you? Same thing, flower.

• LDH
    LDH

Crown,

I don't know why my photo isn't showing up--there's a red X in its place. BELIEVE me, they are visible. LOL.

(ps. I think I'm like 36 DD now because ....well.... some of you girls know why. )

• flower
    flower

lol crown,

sorry you'll have to take my word for it. only privledged few get to see.

i havent seen your 'stuff' but i believe you have it...so why would my credibility be shot w/out pics?

flower

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Now there is a contrast between men and women! Women want to keep their wares under wrap, but us men as more than willing to show off what we got.

"As every one knows, there are mistakes in the Bible" - The Watchtower, April 15, 1928, p. 126
    Believe in yourself, not mythology.
    <x ><

• Xander
    Xander

LDH - if you have a copy of the photo on your computer - simon has put up image hosting. If you go to your 'profile' tab - you'll note their is a link to 'upload profile pic' (right under your sig, IIRC).

The reason it's showing up as a red 'x' is because you have it hosted at a site that is down right now (or, at least, blocking leaching).

Xander F
    (Unseen Apostate Directorate of North America - Ohio order)

A fanatic is one who, upon losing sight of his goals, redoubles his efforts.
    --George Santayana

• LDH
    LDH

Xander, I don't see it. Do I have to be using the new forum?!?

I haven't had much time lately so I'm a bit behind.

Lisa

• LDH
    LDH

got it

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit