The Money-Grab BOEs!

by Atlantis 15 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Atlantis
    Atlantis
    These are the money-grab letters several people have been asking for. I almost hate to post these after all the hard work "Searcher" did on the other thread. His version looks almost better than these. But if your talking with a JW and they must have the official document, then here you go.
    The first was printed for the United States, and the second one was printed for London-UK. You might want to compare the two.
    Click the green download button.
    United States
    London-UK
    Atlantis!
  • disfellowshipped1
    disfellowshipped1

Here is another link including the two above and another version:

http://wiki.jw-archive.org/Adjustment+to+financing+Kingdom+Hall+and+Assembly+Hall+construction+worldwide

These are really groundbreaking letters in procedures for local KH's

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

disfellowshipped1:

Thank you! Can the members here get the one for Italy? Or does that site require membership? If it requires membership and is difficult for the others to get, do you want me to provide a link below? Or would you want to take care of that? No problem either way.

Atlantis!

• Atlantis
    Atlantis
    Ok, to save time here is the 2014 3/29 Italy Money-Grab BOE!
    Click the green download button.
    Atlantis!
  • CloseTheDoor
    CloseTheDoor

Thank you Atlantis.

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

Atlantis - spoken or unspoken, so many people are indebted to you for your contributions on this site.

Thank you, and thank your sources who put themselves at risk in order to give others a clear insight into the Org's machinations.

• ToesUp
    ToesUp
    Thank you Atlantis. You're the best!!!
  • Tenacious
    Tenacious
    I thank you as well Atlantis. And I strongly second what The Searcher said in you and your sources taking risks so that everyone can see what's really going on behind the Iron curtain.
  • wifibandit
    wifibandit

Thank you for the US, UK and IT versions!

Here is the Canadian Version: https://mega.nz/#!Gk0R1ISL!M7SfOEPfMjg9UF9yjg5ZLiCsx1iwEtsSi8VsrvFnpso

What a united world-wide ca$h grab!

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

Thanks!

Imagine if a bank tried this: We are forgiving your loan. However, you will need to continue to pay the same amount that you have been paying forever!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit