GOD'S CHANNEL of COMMUNICATION?

by The Searcher 10 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

The Watchtower 09 11/15 p. 14 par. 5 said this: "By word or action, may we never challenge the channel of communication that Jehovah is using today".

Why not? Because if Jehovah is using someone, then what they say must be Bible-based truth! Are the following statements Bible-based truths?

w10 2/15 pp. 15-16 par. 8 - "In that year, the public talk entitled "Millions Now Living May Never Die" offered hope that many will gain life in a paradise earth after the battle of Armageddon."

(Wasn't the famous talk called, "Millions Now Living Will Never Die"? w09 8/15 p. 16 par. 17)

w79 11/15 p. 26 pars. 19-21 - "In harmony with this, the one here called "our Savior" is, not Jesus Christ, but "God." What, then, is Christ’s role in this program of salvation? Paul proceeds to say: "There is one God, and one mediator between God and men [not, all men], a man Christ Jesus, who gave himself a corresponding ransom for all."—1 Tim. 2:5, 6. That new covenant between "our Savior, God," and spiritual Israel continues as long as there are spiritual Israelites still in the flesh as "men" here on earth. So the covenant is in force today. Jesus’ "corresponding ransom for all" lays the basis for men and women of all sorts to become spiritual Israelites and be brought into the new covenant of which Christ Jesus is the "one mediator."

(Jesus is only Mediator for a few, and a 'corresponding ransom' to create a 'spiritual Israel'?????????)

w07 1/1 p. 28 par. 11 - "It seems that resurrected ones of the 24-elders group may be involved in the communicating of divine truths today." (Communicating with spirits? Isn't that spiritism? Detestable!! Deuteronomy 18:10-12) w85 12/1 p. 9 par. 4 Declared Righteous - "Death of the debtor alone could wipe it out, "for he who has died has been acquitted from his sin." (Romans 6:7)

(A sinner's personal death wipes out his sins?????????? John the Baptist said, "See the Lamb of God that takes away the sin of the world."

w83 8/15 p. 23 par. 14 - ".....the "other sheep" must remain in close union with "the faithful and discreet slave," Christ’s anointed "brothers." Only thus can they hope to ‘inherit the Kingdom prepared for them from the founding of the world.’

(Jesus said "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one........" There's no 'alternate' way to get salvation! - Acts 4:12)

w85 6/15 p. 18 par. 21 "During this thousand-year judgment period, Jehovah evidently will give additional instructions, unknown to us at present, as new "scrolls" are opened. (Rev. 20:12)

(Not during, but after 1000 years - verses 1-10: not instructions - they contain judgements: they are not 'new' - verse 12)

Did Jehovah really channel all these (and many more) falsehoods to be preached worldwide? Uh-oh!!! I smell a pungent, deceased rodent!

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

marked

• BackseatDevil
    BackseatDevil

Another explaination could be schizophrenia.

• St George of England
    St George of England

Re-writing history again.

George

• Ucantnome
    Ucantnome

scary

• Sammy Jenkis
    Sammy Jenkis

Nice post searcher

"Millions Now Living May Never Die" This little re-wording using may instead of will really rubs me the wrong way. Sucks to think how much time soooo many people wasted believing this b.s.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The WTS. publishing organization was always a commercialized false prophet/profit organization from the very

beginning. Proliferating and distributing literature was the main doctrine and shaping and controlling people to be the

organization's own sale representatives is the pressing agenda.

You could essentially profile the WTS. as a multi-level marketing scheme.

Many JWs today are actually starting to realize that.

Yes this organization did show some the false practices from mainstream Christendom but it also produced and created

it's own false practices/teachings and isn't this a probable outcome since the core agenda of this organization is the

operation of a publishing house ?

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

All Christian based faiths proclaim that god has specifically chosen them or their organization.

This essentially creates a semblance of power and control to those men's hands and the availability to

express that power upon their own will and direction.

This is no different from the JWS organization.

A lot of damage toward humanity can and has come out these many diverse individualistic expressions of power.

• Cold Steel
    Cold Steel

I'm not too concerned about those people who believe they're in the one true religion, but when they begin teaching that all non-members are going to be forever burned or wiped out of existence, that's where I become critical. I have a friend who's an Apostolic Pentacoastal, and she's very difficult. She not only believes most people will end up in a burning hell, but she doesn't believe animals have spirits or that they'll be resurrected. It's a very exclusive club.

If a religion believes no one has a spirit, that's one thing. But the dubs believe that animals are only here to serve and entertain man, and that when they've served their purposes, they just go out like a worn light bulb.

"No one is saved but me and thee, and sometimes I wonder about thee!"

"I don't know what they're for, but they're against everything."

--Old Southern Quotes About the Church of Christ

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

Channeling is one of those things, like trinity and immortal soul, that is not found in the Bible. Not anywhere.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit