Is The Watchtower Spawning An Entire Industry Of Freedom Fighters?

by Narcissistic Supply 11 Replies latest jw friends

• Narcissistic Supply
    Narcissistic Supply

1. 167,000 people cast off annually by the JW's; the number of broken and destroyed families grows to the millions?
    2. 28 million dollars defending child endangerment? Are you kidding me?
    3. 10's of millions "mentally diseased apostates" undermining the real estate laundering corporation?
    4. 800 million in real estate SOLD in Brooklyn *recently* by the jw ficticious business name statement?
    5. Jehovah witness corporation crawling on its belly like a reptile to upstate new York?
    6. Big money to be made eating the eyeballs out of the corporation?
    7. New tales of JW horror published daily?
  • flipper
    flipper

You bet your sweet behind they are spawning an entire inustry of Freedom Fighters- of which I am proud to say I am of that number ! Fighting for our freedom and for the freedom of others minds in exiting ANY mind control cult including Jehovah's Witnesses is a noble cause- one that I'm proud to be a part of with my fellow JWNers on this board. Freedom fighters uniting in their own diverse methods ! You bet

• fresh prince of ohio
    fresh prince of ohio

Tens of millions of apostates...wow, sorry, but let's not kid ourselves.

While lots of people leave or are forced out of that mess, i'd guess that only a small percentage of those that do truly break free from it mentally.

• flipper
    flipper

FRESH PRINCE- Don't kid yourself. Although there are a good number who do NOT break free mentally after exiting the Witnesses- there are many, many folks ( even many on the board here ) who HAVE broken free mentally like myself and are enjoying life to the fullest now ! It may take some folks TIME to break free mentally, but break free mentally many do in time

• Iown Mylife
    Iown Mylife

YEEHAW!!!!---to Freedom of Life! Here it is Saturday morning, having a late snooze, then chatting on the phone, then taking as long as i please in the shower - which is where i was when the doorbell rang. I didn't hurry myself, just wandered out to the living room later and found IT, my warm invitation to a 3-day which starts Aug 16th. Hear an INTRIGUING talk and watch two bible dramas. Then a photo of that GB guy who wants people to pressure young children to get baptized.

Well gee, the money i used to spend getting ready for that torture fest now goes to actual vacations - am i happy? YES and THAT is what truth IS.

• insearchoftruth4
    insearchoftruth4

Right On!

• tootired2care
    tootired2care

Viva la' revolution!

• rmt1
    rmt1

What is a useful rule of thumb for having 'broken free mentally'?

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

I am certain my interest in civil rights and liberties was sparked and sustained by being born-in. It is a bit strange for someone who hated the WTBTS. Their early First Amendment cases rank with the largest civil liberties cases. Now that courts and the Court respect the First Amendment, the WT legal department is out to lunch.

Also, wth the increase and public interest in sex abuse cases, people have less respect for any organized religion.

The WT is no longer the scruffy underdog.

So I ended up working on Supreme Court cases and representing multinational corporations and foreign governments thanks to the WTBTS. My gripe was never with the local KH crowd but the powers at Bethel.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

I dont know if I'd call it an industry.

I would definately call it and overlapping generation, though.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit