DF'd, DA'd and anyone else...

by sweetone2377 11 Replies latest jw friends

• Hyghlandyr
    Hyghlandyr

Well I was lucky to have lots of the old tracts from rutherfords time and stuff. Different older witnesses liked me and just gave me the stuff. When I was doing my research from quotes.jehovahswitnesses.com I just needed a few references to verify for instance the 1975 stuff. Not to mention looking 1975 up in the indexes to see how dishonest they were with mentioning those old books.

My wife is still a witness so we have the witness shelves and we have the pagan shelves. Honestly though the pagan stuff is pretty much as full of crap as the witness stuff. So is the mormon stuff, and christian stuff. I wanted to read it all but the more I read the more disgusted I got that most everyone was the same.

That is when I had an epiphany. Stop reading other peoples liturgies. Just create my own. Once I have created my first set of scriptures, then I will read other people's liturgies, IF I have learned speed reading techniques by then. If not then I will just move on to psychology and mind control books to see how close mine fit what they say.

Getting the CD was a pain in the ass. Now I lost it, but it is around here somewhere.

Oh and one important book to keep, 'You can Live Forever in Paradise on Earth.' Page NINETY-TWO. The broad in front is a total ...TOTAL hottie.

• dmouse
    dmouse

I have CoC next to the Society's 'make sure of all things' book.
    It amuses me in an ironic sort of way.

I have a lot of older stuff boxed in the attic. Two reasons, firstly it may prove useful in the future for showing JWs what they used to believe; and secondly I've heard too many urban legends about unwary travellers finding JW literature in trashcans and getting sucked in.
    (There's such a story on page 31 of June 1st Watchtower)

http://us.f1.yahoofs.com/users/8a57ee3d/bc/Misc/Trash.jpg?bcPmED9AnSy2F0lR

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit