Sadly, this is not a joke.

by dedalus 11 Replies latest jw friends

• dedalus
    dedalus

http://www.catholicshopper.com/products/inspirational_sport_statues.html

This may be the one dumb thing Witnesses haven't thought up yet.

Dedalus

• Jourles
    Jourles

OH MY GOD, that is hilarious!! I have GOT to send that link around! You almost think that it has to be a joke. C'mon, Jesus is getting pretty close to those little girls in some of those figures. Don't tell me he isn't copping a feel while golfing??

oh man...hahahaha(almost crying here)

• Solace
    Solace

What,
    Dont ya'll think Jesus plays b-ball?
    Im sure he could shoot hoops around anyone!

Ahem,
    That is pretty pathetic.

• Dutchie
    Dutchie

"A way to reinforce Jesus as friend in everyday activities". Just plain ridiculous!

• lauralisa
    lauralisa

Hey Dedalus,

I had to look really, really hard at those pics before I could believe them. What a trip...

Where's the one of Jesus doing needlepoint?

Last week I met a guy who sells these incredibly weird things called "Yo-God" compasses. Their website is http://www.yo-god.com (I'll edit to correct if necessary...) Apparently if you have one of these things you can set it up on your table and ask "god" a question. The dial will swing from "yes" to "no". (Definitely not as comprehensive as an "8 ball".) They want you to report "god" sightings if you have one. It was just a little bit twisted.....

Thanks for the (well, kinda) laugh of the day,

lauralisa

• ThiChi
    ThiChi

The Pic of Jesus helping a young Boy to Bat, was a painting/billboard displayed at Burning Man (Burningman.com) with the caption: Sodomy can be Fun...”

• Hyghlandyr
    Hyghlandyr

I guess being a christian has been more freeing than I realized. I dont see what the big deal is having a mythical deity pictured running around with kids in sports is. I imagine when I was a witness or a pentacostal I would have been very offended.

• Smoldering Wick
    Smoldering Wick

Is God in this thread?

• lauralisa
    lauralisa

LMAO @ Smoldering Wick!!!

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

LOL! That is funny!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest