• mouthy
    mouthy

Guess what it will be ?

• laverite
    laverite

I am hoping it will be a girl.

• laverite
    laverite

The Duchess of Cambridge is quite a class act. Charles is demonstrating duty above all. Her Majesty has returned to Buckingham Palace from Windsor Castle.

I do have to admit that I am slightly envious of something -- I would love to have a butler, a private secretary, a cook, two nannies, drivers, cleaning and gardening staff to the extent they do, etc. etc. etc. I have zero interest in living in the public eye. But I'd love to have the resources and a full staff. Some people would hate it. I am quite sure I would enjoy every minute.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Well I am reading Allan Starkie's book about Fergie .A book she tried to get banned. I would in NO way
    want to be in the ROYAL family....I pity her even though she lead a pretty outragoues life. according to this.

I also read HER book about HER life.. I pity her. Lots of debt, lots of scandel. I have done a lot of wrong things
    ( as she has)in my life. But it hasnt been told to the whole world as her life has been.
    They may have lots of money ,staff, etc, but the eyes of the world is on them... Look at poor Harry!!!
    Played strip poker & a "friend"??? released it to the press ( pictures of him in the nude)for MONEY!!!!

I think the love of money is the root of all evil. I will just prefer to mouthy!!!! & poor...

• sir82
    sir82

What will it be?

The baby with the most widely publicized photographs in the history of the universe.

• laverite
    laverite

Mouthy - I agree. I wouldn't want to be a member of the royal family for anything. But I wouldn't mind millions of dollars and a staff of helpers to organize, clean and cook for me around the clock. I'd also love someone to do my accounts, pay the bills, etc. so I wouldn't have to worry about such matters. Maybe what I actually need is a wife. But wait, I'm gay so that won't work. Hey, ho...Oh well.

• laverite
    laverite

Not to mention having two nannies to help out with my three children, and someone assigned to clean up after the dog and the cat too. I sound really lazy. I work my behind off to get everything done. Maybe I just need a break -- and a nap.

• mouthy
    mouthy

My granddaughter is gay also. But she got a "mate' they got married,( it is allowed in Canada)
    who does all the cleaning ...So you gotta get a "mate"

• Glander
    Glander

IT'S A BOY!

is what I said at the birth of my first son.

• Mum
    Mum

I'm not psychic, but I believe it will be a girl. Maybe that's wishful thinking on my part. The fact is, it will be a baby, hopefully healthy and happy, like any other baby, but born into unimaginable circumstances. I envy and pity it at the same time. I hope it will be able to go play in the woods and get dirty like I did, get poison ivy and eat wild berries and look for 4-leaf clovers, play tag with other kids, and all things I consider "normal" for kids to do.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit