As the "truth about the truth' (delusional thinking bible interpetations) becomes more wide spread and the rate of JWs leaving the clutches of the WT corporation increases a war/battle results, it is true some are just happy to get out with no need to inflict any retaliatorial injury to the Corporation that held them hostage through deciet. Many on the other hand want to get their families out of this cult and a restoration of their good name from the cruel slander of an organization that has made a fortune off of their free labor and now forbids it members to have anything to do with them causing a great loss in former friends and family members. Is retailiation in order for these offenses? The answer is a personal one with no right or wrong answers.
For those that need some ideas I offer the immensely influential ancient Chinese book on military strategy in a abreviated form, why not read it and see if any points can be used:
- All warfare is based on deception. Hence, when we are able to attack, we must seem unable; when using our forces, we must appear inactive; when we are near, we must make the enemy believe we are far away; when far away, we must make him believe we are near.
- If your enemy is secure at all points, be prepared for him. If he is in superior strength, evade him. If your opponent is temperamental, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant. If he is taking his ease, give him no rest. If his forces are united, separate them. If sovereign and subject are in accord, put division between them. Attack him where he is unprepared, appear where you are not expected.
- It is the rule in war, if ten times the enemy's strength, surround them; if five times, attack them; if double, be able to divide them; if equal, engage them; if fewer, be able to evade them; if weaker, be able to avoid them.
- He who knows when he can fight and when he cannot will be victorious.
- The general who advances without coveting fame and retreats without fearing disgrace, whose only thought is to protect his country and do good service for his sovereign, is the jewel of the kingdom.