Cincinnati Potluck this Friday!

by Intuit39 12 Replies latest jw friends

• Intuit39
    Intuit39

Hey, the plans for the potluck this Friday are almost complete.

Due to the response we've been getting, we're going to hold it in a private home near downtown. The more, the merrier!

If you have not already received an email with directions, then we just don't have your email address. Please email either LizardSnot, MPatrick, or myself for more information.

For directions (or questions about the directions I gave in the email) contact MPatrick directly.

This is the deal: Just bring food to share and enjoy each others' company. Those who want to share their story will find lots of understanding and compassion.

Oh yeah, and bring your calendars! We have lots of ideas for other activities to plan!

See you all very soon!

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

((((((((((((( )))))))))))))))))

• aluminutty
    aluminutty

Pot? Luck?
    So, let me get this straight. The party will be held at Simon leis's house. Cuz you know dats were all da good pot and hooooes be at, right?
    <grin>

• Intuit39
    Intuit39

Jethro, is that you?

This is fixin to be a real bodine feast, dude.

I hear tell they's bringin on the vittles! and all the cuzzins is comin down from the alverno hills.

Bis spaeter, oh thou great crusty one!

• Hyghlandyr
    Hyghlandyr

Wooohooo I am gonna be there.

• mpatrick
    mpatrick

Looking forward to meeting everyone! Anyone else coming????

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

I will be there, Michelle. I am looking forward to meeting many of you! I have been feeling the "pull" a little lately. False reality has it's good points.

• mpatrick
    mpatrick

Yes, Dan, ignorance can be bliss at times! I look forward to your visit and I am sure you will see there can be true happiness away from the Watchtower world.

• AMarie
    AMarie

I plan to be there also, Michelle. Sounds like we're gonna get a nice sized group together.

I can't wait to meet all of you!!!!

• Intuit39
    Intuit39

This is amazing, you all,

There are several coming that don't post on this forum, and we've even been contacted by 'lurkers'!

And some have been in contact that can't make it this time, but will try to come to future events.

My mouth is already watering, hoping that Bobsgirl brings one of her yummy creations to share and I get a bite before Aluminutty finds it!

I hope you guys don't forget the desserts....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit