Two teenage boys rescue girl from kidnapper

by designs 21 Replies latest social current

• designs
    designs

We need some good news about our young people and this shows what community caring is and can be about. Article is in FreakOutNation and on CNN

Temar Boggs and his buddy saw a man grab young 5 year old Jocelyn Rojas and speed off. The two teens hoped on their bikes and rode off after the pair. After 15 minutes of peddling they caught up with the kidnapper but he kept driving over to other streets, the two teens kept in pursuit. Finally seeing he could not shake his pursurers he let the girl out. She ran to Temar who took her to her mom and grandmother.

Grandma, mom and the neighbors took turns hugging Temar and his buddy.

Check out the news story, I think we could all use a happy ending.

• Simon
    Simon

Great story, great kids - they should be celebrated.

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

That was a great story. Did you see the pic of the Grandmother hugging the kid. He just looked embarassed and shy. Priceless.

• designs
    designs

If somebody can get the CNN video loaded it is worth it.

• sooner7nc
  • zeb
    zeb

Mr President, Give those boys a medal!

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Always nice to see confirmation that the majority of humanity isn't a festering cesspool.

You know that once these kids turn 21, there's gonna be a lot of people in their community wanting to take them out for a drink; am I right?

• tec
  • Simon
    Simon
    Mr President, Give those boys a medal!

hear hear ... promote positive actions!

I love that they looked so embarrassed and bemused when the women were hugging them.

• diana netherton
    diana netherton

That happened right here where I live...few streets down from where I work at the courthouse. Kid's a hero!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit