A nun, a Christian, and a Governing Body member go to heaven...

by Londo111 6 Replies latest social humour

• Londo111
    Londo111

A joke I heard courtesy of Freethinkerinjah:

One day 3 people showed up at the pearly gates of heaven, a nun, a Christian and a GB member of WTBTS.

Well, Jehovah asks each one , why do you think you should get in to heaven?

The nun answers, well I helped the poor and served at many hospitals to help the sick. God says, ok you’r in.

The Christian says, I help my brothers love one another and put faith in Christ’s love for us. God says , you’r in.

The GB member says, hey, you are in my spot!

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

lmfao!

• prologos
    prologos

that shows you how much the 8 know.

He was talking to Peter, the man with the keys, not the boss himself.

• Londo111
    Londo111

They're talking to whoever they say they are talking too--they're the Boss!

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

Q: What's the difference between Jehovah and the governing body?

A: Jehovah knows he's not the governing body.

• Londo111
  • Phizzy
    Phizzy

A Taxi driver and a JW Elder die and get to the Pearly gates, St Peter says to the Taxi driver, "Come with me", he takes him to a beautiful mansion, with a pool, a billiard room, endless drinks from the bar served by lovely girls etc etc. "Gee thanks" says the taxi driver.

Now, "you follow me" says Peter to the Elder, and he takes him to an old looking Hut with an iron bed and only water to drink, "How come that non-JW Taxi driver got that great place, and I only get this ? " asks the Elder,

"Well" says Peter, "When you were on the Platform going Yadda Yadda Yadda, everyone slept, when that Taxi driver had passengers, with his driving, they all prayed !"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit