Anyone here work at World HQ in Brooklyn?

by InChristAlone 6 Replies latest jw friends

• InChristAlone
    InChristAlone

If you do and are familiar with the writing staff, please PM me. No need to compromise your identity by posting in public.

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

No need for anyone to pm you either. Why are you asking?

• Richard_I
    Richard_I

Any bethelite at Wallkill, Paterson, or Brooklyn can look up any U.S. bethelite through Admin 2000, the internal computer program they use at bethels used for shipping, lookup, etc. You'll see a persons ID photo, their room number, roommate, phone number, work number, department, and location (Wallkill, Patterson, or Brooklyn). Biggest regret I have it not screenshotting the whole writing committee/administration guys info and putting it on a USB drive and taking it home. I think there were like 3 women and 7 old guys on the writing committee, and administration was the "GB and their helpers", probably around 20-30 old guys.

• InChristAlone
    InChristAlone

Rip, I am trying to verify whether or not a person who claims to work there actually does, and in what capacity. Since I am sure this site is monitored, I don't want to announce any name publicly, nor do I wish for anyone here to give up their identity.

Richard_I, thanks for that information. Do you have any recommendations on how to connect with someone who can do that?

• cantleave
    cantleave

Billy the Ex - was there 15 years.

• InChristAlone
    InChristAlone

Thank you.

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

All you need to do is call Bethel at 718-560-5000. The switchboard answers and they will greet you. You ask to be connected to the Writing Dept to Bro/Sis Bethelite. Very easy. Just block your number if you would like to remain anonymous. It is really unnecessary for all this cloak and dagger .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit