Candace Conti

by zeb 14 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• zeb
    zeb

what has become of this case please?

• cedars
    cedars

It's still in the appeal phase, and is likely to be for some time yet.

I hope to be releasing a new interview video of Rick Simons answering JWN questions shortly.

Cedars

• zeb
    zeb

Once this is all completed i would like to nominate candace for the Nobel prize.Does anyone know how to do that?

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

What category of Nobel prize ? I think that is a great idea, they can only reject the suggestion, and even that will generate some publicity.

I presume you simply write to the Nobel Institute, maybe we can send a petition after the case has finished, or a flood of letters, they will take more notice of a good number of people.

• DNCall
    DNCall

WTS reply brief due on 7/31. They've already been granted one extension. If they file on the 31st, the Court will set oral argument. The Court then will deliberate on the papers and arguments and issue its ruling.

• life is to short
  • wha happened?
    wha happened?

Looking forward to the oral arguments. It will be very interesting watching the court when the dubs try to sell crazy to them

• Freethinking76
    Freethinking76

Why don't they just leave it to jehovah?

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

ok that was funny

• Gayle
    Gayle

On another site, I see Candace is engaged and finished this year of school.

This is Candace and her fiance John Lee celebrating Candace finishing the school year with a 4.0 GPA. Congrats to her on taking the bull of life by the horns and branding her name on it!!!

I am happy for her and certainly wish her the best!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit