Official: All Watchtower Brooklyn Properties Are Sold!!

by iclone 15 Replies latest jw friends

• truthhurts13
    truthhurts13

Sounds like it's time for me to collect............

• life is to short
    life is to short

And to think I took a vow of poverty to help built 90 sands, I am paying for it now with my heath by having another surgery on the 24th of this month to repair myself from all the heaving lifting I was demanded to do because Jehovah never asks more of us then he knows we can give. I guess Jehovah did not know that women should not lift 90 pound over their heads all day long, but I digress, but hey they get a third of a bullion dollars out of it so its all good. Just wish they would kick in for my doctor bills.

LITS

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

The OP didn't give any details. I'm not sure what makes the claim "official".

• St George of England
    St George of England
    The OP didn't give any details. I'm not sure what makes the claim "official".

Not sure what the problem is here, see the jw.org link above for the details.

George

• Kensei01
    Kensei01

Correct me if I am wrong. Perhaps I am out of the loop; but I thought they could not sell anything until the appeal for the Conti case was completed. Any details?

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

St George of England:

Not sure what the problem is here, see the jw.org link above for the details.

The linked article says they sold a five-building complex. Those are not the only Brooklyn properties they own.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit