Hello everyone

by elbobbo 11 Replies latest jw friends

• elbobbo
    elbobbo

I've killed off rhett and will be posting with this name now. Some people like having a bunch of posts credited to them. I think it just goes to show you have too much free time on your hands. I hit 666 posts with my rhett username thought that was a nice place to kill it. From now on I'll be using elbobbo for my username.

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Welcome Elbobbo. You are now a New Creation. (2 Cor. 5:17)

• bitter mango
    bitter mango

ummmmm, and confusing the hell out of people by making a new username doesn't show you have too much time on your hands?!
    i don't think it's about having a bunch of posts credited to people, or all about the titles.. i think it's just an issue of convenience for everyone .
    tsktsk, rhett

41 + 66.6 = our loss
    we're breathing only to fade away
    we're running just to get caught

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

This is the lamest thing I've ever seen.

• elbobbo
    elbobbo

I do have too much free time on my hands. That's why I'm on here so much. I'm just not too wild about keeping track of posts and titles because I think people's message should stand on its own and not how many others that have been made. I know I'm in the minority on that and if anyone out there is really happy to have their thousands and thousands of posts and they're happy about it then that's great! I just don't feel the same way.
    I could have just switched and kept quiet about it but knowing how various other posters love to point out when one person uses more than one name for whatever reasons I didn't want it to look like I was hiding everything. I guess when I kill off elbobbo I just won't say anything about it.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

I think you just enjoy toying with us.

It's cruel, so very, very cruel.

• COMF
    COMF

You had the chance to pick a name for yourself, and you chose elbobbo? Why didn't you pick a name that immediately means something to people who see it for the first time? One that rolls easily off the tongue in a spoken sentence... like COMF?

Some for the glories of This World; and some
    Sigh for the Prophet's Paradise to come;
    Ah, take the Cash, and let the Credit go,
    Nor heed the rumble of a distant Drum!

• BeautifulGarbage
    BeautifulGarbage

Nah...more like BeautifulGarbage...

You know......Beeeeuuuuuuteeeful Garbaaaage!

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh...

However, everyone can just call me Beautiful for short..

Andee

Yeah, everyone that knows me, in person, shakes their heads too.

• elbobbo
    elbobbo

Your name couldn't be a reflection of your musical tastes could it?
    I've seen Garbage 3 times now. Twice back in 96 when they were opening for Smashing Pumpkins (first show was described by Billy Corgan as one of the best the SP ever played and I was in the tenth row on the floor) and once last fall when they were opening for U2. I must say, I liked the show better back in 96 because back then Shirley Manson has nice long red hair and dressed really well. Last year she had very short blond hair and looked like some punk rock chick with a fancy necklace on. Definitely not the turn on she was back then.

• butalbee
    butalbee

How did Rhett die? I liked Rhett, but not sure about this elboboob...

What is 666 symbolize something significant in your life?

Be whoever you wanna be, at least your admitting to it...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit