BROOKLYN SELL-OFF

by The Searcher 23 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• cedars
    cedars

This image shows the proximity of the newly-sold property (in yellow) to the iconic Columbia Heights offices (in red).

It will be interesting to do a rundown of ALL the sold property once the final figure for Columbia Heights and any remaining property is known (probably some time over the next couple of years, I would imagine).

One thing's for sure - Watchtower won't be trumpeting how much money they've made from the sell-off. They need the donations to continue rolling in, and that won't happen if publishers are aware of how much money they're making.

Cedars

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

Oubliette-

I noticed the same thing on JW.Org. WT mentions the sale of the six properties but no mention of the $375M. I don't recall ever seeing them list selling prices on the website- that detail is always left out.

designs:

Are JWs pissed, happy, or just confused

More like clueless.

• designs
    designs

Good-bye to the years of printing gadzillions of paper literature, hello e-books.

Will Apple come out with a Wt. app..

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

Wow, how many starving mouths could $375 million feed? Didn't Jesus say something about selling one's assets and giving to the poor, and not building up bigger storehouses for oneself?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit