Slight build: 5'1", small boned
    Lots of charm: Nope...too phoney for me
    Appeal and Attraction: Can be
    Pleasant Aura: Not when I'm mad which is a lot lately
    Flirtatious: When I care
    Adventurous: Always
    Sensitive: Definitely
    Always in love: Unfortunately no
    Wants to love and be loved: Yep (don't we all?)
    Faithful and tender partner: Definitely
    Very generous: Not so much anymore...been walked on too many times
    Scientific talents: Definitely (so why oh why am I a secretary?)
    Lives for today: No...too close to an insecure retirement age
    Carefree philosopher: No....what for? Waste of time.
    Imagination: Yes, when not stressed

Trot

"Wicked men obey from fear; good men, from love".... Aristotle. You can love and obey Christ without intervention from an organization.

• Bendrr
    Bendrr

Hey that's pretty cool! What a coincidence, my tree is a walnut and I live just a block away from Walnut Street!
    WALNUT TREE (Passion)
    unrelenting -- keep on keepin' on bro!
    strange and full of contrasts (yes I am pretty strange), often egotistic, aggressive (aggressive? yeah, little bit of a temper),
    noble, broad horizon, unexpected reactions (yep. I'll throw you a curve sometimes), spontaneous (very), unlimited ambition, no flexibility, difficult and uncommon partner (that's why I live alone), not always liked but often admired (not always liked...oh boy you just don't know!), ingenious strategist (nope), very jealous and passionate (yeah I do get jealous), no compromise.

whatever...

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Hey BATHORY I thought you were a Bunya nut tree? (huge NSW nuts that can drop anytime ;)

uncle woolybutt (a few leaves short of a gum tree)

• waiting
    waiting

Aha! The aussie fools are back at it! Good to see y'all, btw.

Me: CHESTNUT TREE (Honesty) - of unusual beauty, does not want to impress, well-developed sense of justice, vivacious, interested, a born diplomat, but irritates easily and sensitive in company, often due to a lack of self confidence, acts sometimes superior, feels not understood, loves only once, has difficulties in finding a partner.

lol - irritation is my constant companion. And since I have difficulties finding a partner........where the heck is Tod/Carmel/Mtzion when I need a sweetpea????? *sigh* my life story.

waiting

• Celia
    Celia
    FIR TREE (Mysterious) - extraordinary taste,
    dignity, sophisticated, loves anything beautiful,
    moody, stubborn, tends to egoism but cares for those
    close to them, rather modest, very ambitious, talented,
    industrious, uncontested lover, many friends, many foes,
    very reliable.

Hmmmmm.... don't agree with everything... taste, yes,
    sophisticated, naw... ambitious, well, kind of... talented,
    in some fields, maybe... many friends, not really...
    reliable : Yes.

• Hyghlandyr
    Hyghlandyr

Celtic astrology hehehehe. I love it.

FIG TREE (Sensibility) - very strong, a bit self-willed,independent, does not allow contradiction or arguments, loves life, its family, children and animals, a bit of a social butterfly, good sense of humor, likes idleness and laziness, of practical talent and intelligence.
    December 18th
  • COMF
    COMF

Dude! I read down through the descriptions, and every one of 'em fit me! Who'da thunk it?

• Cassiline
    Cassiline

HAZELNUT TREE (Extraordinary) - charming, undemanding, very understanding, knows how to make an impression, active fighter for social cause, popular, moody, and capricious lover, honest, and tolerant partner, precise sense of judgment.

C

When the pain of being where we are, becomes greater than our fear of letting go...we will risk and heal and grow.

• Cowboy
    Cowboy

I'm a hazelnut,too.

Nuff Said,
    Cowboy

We ride and never worry about the fall
    I guess that's just the cowboy in us all

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit