Introduction

by XPineProcessionary 20 Replies latest jw experiences

• XPineProcessionary
    XPineProcessionary

I've been active on the JWR site for a few months now and thought I'd introduce myself here, as well. Long story short we served in Ecuador and South Korea, and in several "need greater" (vomit) places in the USA. We got our necks cut off for putting ourselves out there, which was a good thing in the end, since it helped us to see that the GB is self-serving. They are not concerned with individuals at all, not concerned with justice, etc...They just want everyone to shut up and do their jobs regardless of the pain, sacrafice, injustices, slander, ect...that people face from within. Interestingly, in all our years in, we were never really persecuted by the "world," it was always the Jdubs that made everything difficult.

• Londo111
    Londo111

Welcome!

Yes, it was a shock to realize how v icious JWs can be in their persecution. After I woke up to TTATT, I realized what persecution meant.

• gma-tired2
    gma-tired2

XPine I have read your experiences. Welcome to JWN

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

welcome!!!

• neverscreamagain
    neverscreamagain

Greetings and a warm welcome Xpine!

• Sammy Jenkis
    Sammy Jenkis

Welcom XPINE, sorry you got screwed by the bros too- here's to wishing for a better tomorrow.

• paul from cleveland
    paul from cleveland

Is there a link to your experience?

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

Welcome!

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Hello XPine....I have just read your amazing experiences , over on JWRecovery. I thought I had heard it all but.....

Stick around, you can contribute a lot.

• ABibleStudent
    ABibleStudent

Welcome XPineProcessionary, You wrote "we" does that mean that you are married and that your spouse feels the same as you do?

At least look on the bright-side, you have seen TTATT and can now make plans for the rest of your life. What do you want to do? Get a better education/training? Learn how to improve your financial future? Fade from the WTBTS and/or maintain relationships with JW family and friends? Research the WTBTS's history? Heal emothionally, psychologically, and mentally from the WTBTS's BITE control?

If you haven't read Steve Hassan's books (i.e., "Combatting Cult Mind Control", "Releasing the Bonds: Empowering People to Think for Themselves", and (his latest book) "Freedom of Mind: Helping Loved Ones to Leave Controlling People, Cults and Beliefs") or visited his website www.freedomofmind.com and watched his videos on his website, I would recommend that you do as soon as possible to help you heal faster.

Best wishes in your critically thinking for yourself and living a wonderful and happy life free from the WTBTS's BITE control.

Peace be with you and everyone, who you love,

Robert

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit