chain mail prayer rugs

by fakesmile 4 Replies latest social humour

• fakesmile
    fakesmile

so i recieved one of those prayer mats in the mail. some of you know, the paper one that includes a letter and a self addressed envelope. you pray over it, write a letter and send it back with hopefully a donation.

so i figured id have a little fun. i wrote a letter explaining in details my awfull hemerrhoids and my 3rd degree burns on my ass and genitles.(jerky boys style). i also explained that i had used the prayer mat to wipe off my muddy shoes. "it seems to be working because my socks are holy and my feet are dry. however jesus is starting to look pretty WHIPPED." "please find my enclosed $100.00 bill. if you can not find it please pray harder."

sincearly, sol rosenberg.

true. thought id share that. if i recieve more correspondense, ill add.

• prologos
    prologos

so; fake smile, writing about holy socks:

Darn them!*

how about

immortal soles?

souls?

*like in repair with thread and needle in the old days, before chinese, oriental imports.

• fakesmile
    fakesmile

ahahhahha. immortal sole.

didnt cross my mind. ah damn hindsight.

• prologos
    prologos

fake smile read my "Darn"* comments.

In the 30 and 40s we boys had to hand "Darn" repair, that is re-weave the worn out holes in the heel.

Darn it.

* all profanity is basically religious.

• fakesmile
    fakesmile

luv the pun. its a bit before my time but i dig retro. i did wonder what john lennon was doing with his socks in "Elenor Rigby". dig.

the sole thing busted my gut tho.

this drink is for you. cheers

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit