A Great Party Last Night.

by Thoughtless 16 Replies latest jw experiences

• Satanus
    Satanus

thinking

' I been out for like 10 years and to this day i have trouble saying the words "jehovah's witness." I avoid the subject all the time and i get weirded out when people say it. I have no clue why.'

Well, youve only been here less than a yr. Its possible that your sensitivity level will go down. Jehovah is like a huge snarling lion, that is about a mile high, who is said to be sitting on the earth, somewhere. Only problem is, nobody can see him. After a while, his size goes down. After a longer while, you realise hes just a little smurf type of little guy w a temper. Further, down the road, he simply pops out of existence, and you realize that he was merely something planted in your imagination, w fear and guilt. He never really existed, at all.

S

• Thoughtless
    Thoughtless

JUST LIKE MOSES IN ANIMAL FARM.

Seriously, if a lot of these witnesses read 1984 or Animal Farm, a lot may be awake.

• thinking_not_believing
    thinking_not_believing

satanus... maybe i dunno... im known as a big advocate for atheism by all who know me. I'm friends with a wide variety of people. Other aetheist, convert christians, gays, gangsters, etc. Its just not something i like to talk about. When people ask me how i grew up... i just say "christian" because i feel that its easier than explaining what the hell a Jehovah's Witness is. LOL

• Satanus
    Satanus

Its just a guess. Interesting that youre atheist.

S

• thinking_not_believing
    thinking_not_believing

Moses huh? One of my younger brothers is having a baby (he never bought that JW stuff at all) and he decided to name his baby Moses. I found it an interesting choice, but maybe i was just overthinking it.

• Glander
    Glander

The cold blooded, long range plan for a fade is interesting. Motivation? Afraid of DF'ing because of family? What about false relationships with nice people whose company you are "enjoying" now ?

Two faced on both faces equals "four faced".

• Thoughtless
    Thoughtless

True. I guess, although I don't know what that really mean? But I don't know, the idea that, "Thoughtless is no longer one of Jehovah's Witnesses", freaks me the hell out. I just rather go off grid and have a great time.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit