Happy 4th of July

by Think About It 23 Replies latest jw friends

• BackseatDevil
    BackseatDevil

Happy 4th to everyone (who cares)!! It honestly is a great 4th for me with the overturning of DOMA and Prop 8. I've always been happy to be an American... but for the first time I feel America is happy to have me. :-)

Have a great holiday!

• cofty
    cofty

Happy 4th July - we used to own you guys.

• Mary
    Mary

Since Canada Day and Independence Day are so close together, I thought this video would be a nice thing to post:

http://www.wimp.com/explainscanada/

• Glander
    Glander

July 4, 1776 - Cheers!

"Urination now"

• Satanus
    Satanus

Yeah, will smith, savior of american independence (and the earth, by extension).

S

• whathappened
    whathappened

Happy 4th of July everyone!

• Think About It
    Think About It

Awesome video Mary. I fly both a US & Canadian flag in my office. The Canadians love it. I also fly the US, Texas & Canadian flag back home in Texas.

WOW.....90% of Canadians live within 100 miles of the US border.

• Mum
    Mum

Happy Independence Day, fellow Americans. Happy Canada Day, neighbors to the north.

Last night I attended a baseball game. The Las Vegas 51's played the Fresno Grizzlies. The 51's won! There was a great fireworks show after the game.

This evening, my granddaughter is having family and friends over for a BBQ.

I love living in the real world and enjoying the freedom so many have sacrificed for.

• designs
  • stillin
    stillin

I spotted a foreign ( middle eastern?) family posing for pictures in the produce aisle at our local supermarket today, July 4th. That said it all.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit