Found a good video on Youtube about WTBT$

by Newly Enlightened 17 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

couldnt agree more. Just goes to show that they are a law unto themselves.

• Room 215
    Room 215

The reason he says the elders called him a "liar" was his assertion that the confidential so-called tele-memo document from the Society on Pp 67-68 (he cites a link to Barbara Anderson's website for reference, where a full copy of the document can be found) .. advises elders in states with no reporting requirements to phone in such reports ananymously and from a public telephone.

I don't find any such reference to making an anonymous tip to the police there... does anyone see it in the text of that document? If so, please point it out.

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

Another good video. Stephanie did a good job on it. I've heard that she is a member on this site.

• BobFlanagan007
    BobFlanagan007

I'm glad I watched that first video as it's short and straight to the point and actually taught me something I didn't know.

However you could have warned us that he quotes scripture right at the start as I initially thought "**** this, just another ex-JW who's swapped one set of lies for another", but I'm glad I stayed with it.

• Room 215
    Room 215

bttt.... for anyone who watched it... did any of you see that reference to the elders in non-reporting states being told to make an anonymous call to the police from a public phone?

• shopaholic
    shopaholic

Stephanie made a good video as well. Worth watching.

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

That part about non-reporting states made me really mad. It may not required LEGALLY, but what about ethically? What a bunch of Richard Craniums. [For those of you not from the U.S, PM if you can's figure out what I mean by Richard Craniums]

• Heartofaboy
    Heartofaboy

marked

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit