Did my bit for our cause today!

by Julia Orwell 10 Replies latest jw friends

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

We went to a second hand book fair with literally 100 000+ books and I found some Bible Teach books in the religion section. Of course very few people go to the religion section, but anyway I got out my pen and wrote jwfacts.com on the title pages. It's small, but it could just save someone.

• baltar447
    baltar447

I remember the first time I took a sharpie and wrote "THIS IS A CULT" and JWFACTS.COM on the covers lol. good times...

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

Nice......

We need some stickers.....

• StAnn
    StAnn

Whatever happened to the sticker thread, where someone actually made stickers with SilentLambs.org, JWFacts.org, etc. on them to stick on literature at the laundromat?

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

You can run stickers from MS Word if you buy some Avery labels for your printer. I might do that.

• irondork
    irondork

Sticker thread: http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/253444/1/Stickers-complete-with-QR-Code-for-Laundromats

Nice job Julia. I keep my eye out for opportunities to do little things like that too. So far nothing has presented itself.

But when it does....

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

I had a toy with this...

· Do you want to be prevented from celebrating Birthdays, Christmas and other celebrations and be told that if you do God will kill you soon?

· Do you want loved ones to die because 8 men in Brooklyn say you are not allowed a lifesaving Blood Transfusion?

· Do you want to belong to a religion that makes numerous false prophecies about the end of the world?

· Do you want to belong to a religion that hides the identities of paedophiles, won’t report them to the authorities and allows them to still associate with your children?

· Do you want to have ALL your thoughts controlled by 8 men in Brooklyn U.S.A?

If you answered ‘YES’ to these questions then you should join Jehovah’s Witnesses.

If you are still in doubt please visit - www.silentlambs.org

WARNING:

Please check the Sex Offenders Register before allowing a Jehovah’s Witness into your home.

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

Very nice. We could slip them in to people's return visits.

• Shador
    Shador

Heh. I printed out those stickers but on bright construction paper, more in the form of little cards rather than stickers. I have been surreptitiously leaving them in bathroom stalls.... at the convention.

• whathappened
    whathappened

Shador, you are wicked...I love that idea!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit