Need a blood card if anyone has an extra

by dogon 16 Replies latest jw friends

• dogon
    dogon

I want a blood card to show people who I meet that argue they know JWs and its OK to take blood. If anyone has an extra one preferabley unfilled out, I will pay for it if reasonable. You can email me at dogon2u at gmail dot com

• Honesty
    Honesty

You could have my last one except I threw it in the trash bin when I DA'd in 2004.

• clarity
    clarity

Funny how they call it a 'blood' card.......

what it really is ... is a suicide card!

>

Elders always so anxious to get those cards

signed, sealed & delivered ....but soooo reluctant to

explain anything!!!!

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

This is (I think) the up to date card. It is recent. Certainly the principles of acceptance and refusal have not changed, NB. The originals have the emblem & words "NO BLOOD" in bright red. It is, of course designed to be folded and carried in your wallet. Section 8 in this card had already been completed so I had to blank out the signatures . That is why there are no dotted lines there.

• Lied2NoMore
    Lied2NoMore

Threw mine away after cutting it up and advised my doctor to remove any hint in medical records that I would refuse blood

• Shador
    Shador

Also, be aware that these can vary from country to country (or even state to state in the US). What doesn't change is that big red NO BLOOD part, though.

• Kojack57
    Kojack57

Clarity: u got that right. It's a suicide card for sure and total B.S.

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

Suicide Card No, how can refusing a medical procedure/treatment be suicide? no more than refusing cancer treatment & that's not suicide.

How ever I do agree with the stupidity of the card

• Lore
    Lore

You should have an email now.

• jwleaks

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit