Calgary flooding causes DC cancellation - Jehovah must have been having a poo

by HarryMac 11 Replies latest social current

• HarryMac
    HarryMac

If the shoe were on the other foot and it was a triumph over some adversity caused by the weather they'd be bragging until the cows come home. But no, just silently admit defeat on this one.

Poor flacid Jehovah and his band of merry witnesses - and you know that none of them volunteered to help people with their suddenly newly acquired time off!

• yadda yadda 2
  • still thinking
  • HarryMac
    HarryMac

Ok, no comments, just lols... I guess I should do stand up.

Seriously, though if it were like this...

'It rained so much that the city told the organizers "There's no way that you can do it." ... but then the sun came out and cleared it all away ... aren't we so happy brothers and sisters that Jee-hoe-vaah did this for us!?' <fake applause>

You know that's what it would look like from that angle.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    HarryMac - "If the shoe were on the other foot and it was a triumph over some adversity caused by the weather they'd be bragging until the cows come home. But no, just silently admit defeat on this one."

Kinda reminds me of how the Right Wing initially reacted when Obama won back in '08; shocked and dismayed silence.

Then, of course, they completely lost their shit. We can probably expect that from some of the more militant JWs in the Calgary area.

• ?evrything
    ?evrything

I remember tropical storm Alison caused flooding in the houston area in 2001 I think. Sat and Sunday of the convention was cancelled at the Astrodome and some "friends" even lost their lives.. He was taking a big poo.

• jgnat
  • HarryMac
    HarryMac

I saw after I posted this thread that there was already one all about this stuff.

I was evacuated and left town to family that are witnesses (well stayed in motel). The sense I got from them was that people would be talking about how the Jehovah's Witness convention was cancelled and how that's good because there'd be more hotel rooms available.

First of all, an extra 3 to 4 thousand rooms wouldn't even touch the sides... secondly, just because this is your big summer event... nobody's talking about it.

Deluded!

^ Look it up in the dictionary and there'll be a picture of a Kingdom Hall beside it.

PS. No damage to my property btw... destruction in every direction around me but I did good.

• sd-7
    sd-7

I just can't help laughing at the title of this thread. That is hilarious. Baal is all like, "Hey! That's my job! This privy is taken!"

--sd-7

• jgnat
    jgnat

Awww, HarryMack, we could have hooked up!

Are you going to the Edmonton convention this weekend?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit