When was the last time you cried?

by UsuaIusern@me 34 Replies latest jw friends

• gma-tired2
    gma-tired2

This week fighting depression again. Last 3 years have been trying. Neice diagnosed breast cancer, remission, 2 years husband diagnosed Lymphoma remission now, another neice nearly died from birth complications, improving, df'd grandma has 3 grandkids (including new baby) and will be there for daughter for a long time. Too much stress tearscare the way to release.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Talsin made me cry...because of Celine & the Bee Gees tune she posted it was wonderfulll

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

The last time was Christmas day.

I was going through the bulk of my divorce, I didn't have any money to buy presents for my kid, my girlfriend of over 1 year (whom I was very much in love with) ended our relationship one week prior, my furnace had broken down the day before, I had been in a vehicle accident two weeks prior, and to top it all off, a Christmas dinner which I was very much looking forward to was canceled.

I put a war movie on and bawled my eyes out for two hours. It was well deserved.

• usualusername
    usualusername

thx for the comments...

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

(((((((Nos))))))) I think I remember when you got married. It seems like when it rains, it pours.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit