I am EXHAUSTED!!

by Tatiana 8 Replies latest jw friends

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

I have been back and forth back and forth all day with two JWs (although one says she is disfellowshipped-makes no sense)...on the board dedicated to Prince. I feel as if I've been boxing. Was on here a lot today combing the site for info concerning child molestation court cases, Barbara, etc. No matter how much info, videos, and fact-based links I posted...they still defended the society until I felt as if I was getting sick to my stomach. Finally when they knew they couldn't defend the society's stance anymore, they resorted to calling me names and threatening to 'report' me to the mods. I told her to PLEASE do that. She said I was a 'frenzied' exjw. I just laughed and told them I was now going to sacrifice to my goat to Satan.

But no matter...others read it and that's what's important. If one person reads and realizes what a horrible organization it is, then my work is worth it.

Here is the link if anyone is interested...

http://www.prince.org/msg/105/397625

• Honesty
    Honesty

From the posts I read from one of them the Watchtower deserves her and she deserves the Watchtower.

I usually don't bother trying to discuss any topic that requires logic with people like her.

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

Thanks Honesty. You're right...there is no logic there. I mainly post for those who read the forum and are not JWs. I just appreciate this forum so much for all the info I can find.

• Mum
    Mum

April! Where have you been? Do you remember me? I had a long absence from the board because I was in dire straits financially. Nice to hear from you. I see you're still the same - giving it all you've got!

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

Hey mum. I do remember you! How are you doing?? And yes...still going at it. LOL

• Mum
    Mum

I'm living in Las Vegas now. Why don't you come out for a vacation? If you're ever coming this way, send me a PM.

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

Oh wow I was just on a 3 hr layover last month in Vegas on my way home from Palm Springs. I didn't know anyone there and I don't gamble. I just sat in the airport drinking coffee. I would have visited.

• westiebilly11
    westiebilly11

just like to say how much I value and appreciate all the various comments and viewpoints expressed and shared on this forum. thank you !

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

Thanks westiebilly!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit