Regret

by elder-schmelder 11 Replies latest watchtower bible

• elder-schmelder
    elder-schmelder

Gen 6:7

So Jehovah said: “I am going to wipe men whom I have created off the surface of the ground, from man to domestic animal, to moving animal and to flying creature of the heavens, because I do regret that I have made them.” 8 But Noah found favor in the eyes of Jehovah.

Does he still regret making us, or did he change his mind and now he is happy?

elder-schmelder

• Mr. Falcon
    Mr. Falcon

well he must've regretted making the f-in animals because he wasted no time killing their asses too.

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

I guess since he is about to start a 7 billion-person killing spree soon, he must still be having second thoughts about the whole creating humans thing.

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

There are times when I wonder why the Babble portrays Jehoobie in a "masculine" light.

His pets, sulking, "if you dont know what's wrong I wont tell you - I'll just kill you instead"

The constant need to be told how beautiful and lovely he is, how his backside does not look fat when we are kissing it in double cut time so he wont kill us - all so feminine.

How many men have sat down with their bible and isloated the traits that Jehoobie shares with hormonal females?

HB

• Mr. Falcon
  • Shador
    Shador
    How many men have sat down with their bible and isloated the traits that Jehoobie shares with hormonal females

Either that, or he just wants to be told how fabulous he is.

• elder-schmelder
    elder-schmelder

How many people were on the planet during the flood?

What was the % of wicked people to noah's family.

Does Jehovah kill off the human race when the % of wicked peole get up to 99.9% wicked?

Earth's population now about 7,000,000,000 and the good people "jw's" are about 7,780,000 that gives us a 99.89% wicked rate.

We must be getting close.

• fakesmile
    fakesmile

it makes a good argument for monotheism. god acts like a spoiled, only child.

• Simon
    Simon

Didn't the prescient one knowing everything before-hand see that coming?

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

He KNEW you were going to say that!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit