Bangalore

Bangalore

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

Bangalore

• gorgia2
    gorgia2

Bangalore,

Wow. Thanks so much for posting this WTS example of - ah, not quite sure how to describe it; unparalelled hypocrisy, maybe?

gorgia

• cedars
    cedars

I just scanned through those pages, but if I understand the general gist is... "catholics = nazis." Go figure.

Cedars

• designs
    designs

Jesuit Francis I is being advertised as the kind and gentle reforming Jesuit Pope. Maybe he is different but its still religion and it still dopes the masses who follow it-them.

Whatever the sins of duplicity Rutherford committed and later Knorr continued (I can think of my generation being hung out to dry over the Vietnam War) you really have to look at the centuries of anti-semitism within Germany since the time of Martin Luther and all those religious leaders who preached 'the perfidy of the Jews' and 'the Christ killers' for what culminated in the 1930's and WWII.

• Mum
    Mum

Did they think nothing would have happened if there were no Nazis or Catholics? Naive! Human nature is such that we divide into groups instinctively. Anti-"others" philosophy pervades every culture. Different names, same shit!

• Larsinger58
    Larsinger58

This is great.

In the Bible, nazism is equivalent to "Gog of Magog." Magog, the son of Noah's eldest son, Japheth who is considered the father of the Caucasian or white races, is a reference to white Germans.

Gog of Magog is the "disgusting thing in a holy place" with reference to their attack of Jews and Jehovah's witnesses during WWII. But since "Gog of Magog" basically represents a warped philosophy of a certain group of people, we find that "Gog of Magog" reappears to rear its ugly head after the 1000-year reign of Christ.

Revelation 20:7 "7 Now as soon as the thousand years have been ended, Satan will be let loose out of his prison, 8 and he will go out to mislead those nations in the four corners of the earth, Gog and Ma´gog, to gather them together for the war. The number of these is as the sand of the sea. 9 And they advanced over the breadth of the earth and encircled the camp of the holy ones and the beloved city. But fire came down out of heaven and devoured them. "

Satan exploits whites in this manner, using racism to cause divisions. But we are closer to understanding why Gog of Magog reappears because of the nature of the millennial reign of Christ. That is, it will be very close to a communistic state. In true communism, everyone is equal, it's totally multi-cultural and there is no royal upper class to oppress others. No one will be the servant of anyone else, so it will be difficult to be rich. Even if you were rich it wouldn't matter because you had to mow your own lawn, work in your own garden and clean your own house and do your own laundry. Living in a mansion is a disadvantage unless you have servants. If you have to do all your dusting and cleaning, then a mansion is going to own you and not you the mansion!

In the meantime, Christ returns for the second coming via the physical body of one of his servants. He can't use his original physical body, which was perfect, since he gave that up in sacrifice. But neither does he have to return as a perfect man, so he just uses the physical body of one of his servants. Problem is, God chose a "lowly person" to embody the spirit of Christ at the second coming, the "prodigal son." That person was to resemble the "Ethiopian eunuch", that is a gay black male. So there's the additional issue of having to bow down to a black christ, which some whites have an aversion to.

I had a black friend who was made supervisor at his job and some whites just couldn't handle it, so he struck him with a wooden post. Anyway, it would appear that Satan re-inspires nazism at the end of the 1000-year reign, but part of that might be because the fleshly Christ at the time is black and gay.

NAZISM IS "GOG OF MAGOG" IN THE BIBLE.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnTy8_EhE0Y

• Larsinger58
    Larsinger58

Nazism will re-appear as "Gog of Magog" after the 1000-year reign of Christ; but after that it will be destroyed forever. Nazism is a tool that Satan uses to corrupt susceptable whites. Non-whites are immune to it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit