Would you like the

by mouthy 18 Replies latest jw friends

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

Ooh, Granny Grace, you are the best!!

• mouthy
    mouthy

Roberta!!Your a Very naughty girlYou should be praying for all those who are trapped
    in the organization...The more naughty thoughts you keep dreaming up for the elders,will
    only keep you cAptive to the WT...They LOVE that, they still have your thoughts.
    As you know me being Granny on board.tells it like I think....So My little lass, Join with me in
    saying " Dear Father in Heaven, please take these nasty dreams away from me, Let me start thinking
    of the ones that ruined my life in a forget way, dismiss them from my mind .Let me think about the
    folks that are trapped in this wicked cult, that Satan is the head of,I ask this in the name of Jesus Christ Amen"

O.K. NOW Put down that rock sweetie,please dismiss ME from your mind dont put no gel fluid down my toilet.

Cos I have the" trots"& am sitting on the "throne" most of the day ....Think what it will do to my arse.
    Take this all in fun my love ... Roberta

• Shador
    Shador

Roberta,

As hillarious as all that sounds, I would hope you're very careful. Couldn't they have you charged with vandalism for that kind of stuff?

• exwhyzee
    exwhyzee

Dear Grace Undeserved Kindness,

Your post reminds me of the time I went to a random barnyard sale at a rural farm we happened to pass while on a drive out in the country. I saw an "Aid Book" for sale among a lot of other miscellaneous books. I picked it up and inside the front cover was the hand written name of the (deceased) Grandmother of my best friend as a child. Next to her name was the name of the congregation I attended as a youth. Betty Smith, Anytown Congregation. I was shocked at not only the coincidence of finding this book at a barnyard sale in the middle of nowhere and having this name jump out at me unexpectedly, but it also seemed really wrong to see what I had at one time considered one of our "inspired" publications, sitting among a whole lot of trashy novels and the like. I had a sort of reverence for the publications for some reason. It pained me to throw them away. If I did throw some magazines away I'd first tear the covers off so no one would see them disgraced in a garbage dump. (weird huh ?)

After I lost my Dad due to the misinformation found in those publications (blood issue) I had no problem trashing them. I did it with such a vengence and it was so therapeutic. I felt a great sense of releif, much like those individuals you hear about in JW anecdotes feel, when they rid their home of (supposedly) demon possesed items. You were right to rid that shop of that book. Even JW's don't recognize it as containing TRUTH anymore. The Bible hasn't changed but their publications about the Bible certainly have.

• mouthy
    mouthy

exwhyzee....Sorry about your Dad!! But it seems your mind has been where mine was ( captured)

Thank God we are now free...I dont think it was a coincidence you found that book at a sale.
    I believe Betty Smith? was brought to your mined to mourn a lost soul.It made you remember
    that you WERE free... No tearing off covers before dumping them was not weird, You obeyed
    the ones we followed ( Faithful & discreet slaves.< the devil.) Not to bring shame on them.
    Glad your on board mate!!!!!

Undeserved Kindness (

• Truth seeker 674
    Truth seeker 674

Good Day Grace and exwhyzee sorry to hear about your dad exwhyzee. I think I was for a short period "captured of mind" and filled with anger but I suppose thats the way it feels leaving any cult. This sense of anger subsided with me very quickly as economic reality of where I was set in, in my case I was too busy building a life for myself did'nt have time for bitterness but I was young and resiliant then.

All I feel now is a great deal of pity for those that are trapped inside. I really mean that.

My interest in preserving any publications of anybody is for future generations. Sort of like preserving Hitlers Mein Kampf or the works of Karl Marx. Many on the inside will never see the desolation and destruction brought about by the FDS, just as many never envisioned the destruction brought about by Nazism or Communisim but many will be saved in the future by having access to these twisted publications when they can be viewed through the lens of history.

Peace be to you all.

That's enough mental rambling for me.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Truthseeker674..>THATS ENOUGH MENTAL RAMBLING FROM ME!!!!

No Mental rambling just sesnible dialog .I agree with it.

• Roberta804
    Roberta804

Your asking a lot Mouthy. Yes I know I am bad (Shador, I am very careful. My antics are a bit curtailed now because they put up a camera) but just like with

xwhyzzee, I really want to make hamberger of them. Maybe I am a bit touched to harbor such feelings and do such deeds. But that part of my life is only a part, I do have other interests and passions, so I think I am ok. Haven't any of you want to at the least soap their windows?

• exwhyzee
    exwhyzee
    Haven't any of you want to at the least soap their windows?

Yes but part of me doesn't want them living rent free in my head any longer than they already have.

The other part of me ......well it fantasizes about doing something like making a huge poster of that 1984 Watchtower entitled "1914 The Generation That Will Not Pass Away" Click here and scroll down a few posts to see the magazine I'm talking about.Then post it way up high up on a utility pole outside the Hall where everyone who passes by on the busy street out front, can see the false prophecy most JW's don't even know about let alone want to have plastered up for everyone else to see. Or I'd like to make 100 copies of that magazine and put them on the windshields of every car in the K Hall parking lot during the Sunday meeting.

But alas, there is no "they or them" to blame. It's a nameless faceless organization. When things stop working, former JW's just have to go away and make the best of their situation. No matter what happens or what they do to you or your family, YOU are the problem and everyone you know dissapears. They don't want to know you anymore. It's sort of like when Hitler came for the Jews, everyone that could have potentially helped them, dissapeared for fear they might be included in the problem.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit