BIBLE STORIES WITH LEGOS!!!

by spender 9 Replies latest social humour

• spender
    spender

http://www.thereverend.com/brick_testament/index.html

I found this link HILARIOUS...i hope some of you do too :) The one about Judas is great, as well as the one about women, and the one about marriage :) check it out! ;)

• peaceloveharmony
    peaceloveharmony

hehe thanks for the link spender, too funny :) i love legos! i've got a castle set sitting in the middle of my living room.

A good friend is someone who will come and bail you out of jail, but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying "That was f**king awesome."

• peaceloveharmony
    peaceloveharmony

oh man, i forgot how ridiculous the scriptures are in regards to women! lolol

----------------

1 Tm 2:11-12
    During instruction, a woman should be quiet and respectful. I give no permission for a woman to teach or to have authority over a man. A woman ought to be quiet.

A good friend is someone who will come and bail you out of jail, but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying "That was f**king awesome."

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

hahaha that's too funny!!!

Have you seen the lego version of the Monty Pythons 'Nights of the round table' song??? hahhaha great too!!!

Ven

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

I think I should send this to my dad...

It is VERY funny...

• cellomould
    cellomould

Much appreciated Spender!

cellomould

"Without judgement perception would increase a millions times" Death, Without Judgement

• Moxy
    Moxy

i was also reminded of monty python in legos, one of the funniest things ive seen on the net. i forgot to post the link so im getting around to it now:
    http://www.lego.com/studios/screening/movie.asp?title=montypython

mox

• Scully
    Scully

This pic is from the Sodom & Gomorrah story....
    check out the naked guy with the sheep on the right:

Love, Scully

• Moxy
    Moxy

theres a lot of stuff going on here i was trying to identify: drunkeness; violence; gambling; homosexuality; beastiality; dancing; deforestation; and what are those people in the coloured clothes.... the french?? and what that way in the background on the left? is that... is that Jar-Jar?? ah, now i understand what god did.

mox

• Kophagangelos
    Kophagangelos

wonderfully story, very good for the children to teach them!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit