still hurts..

by spirituk 12 Replies latest social relationships

• spirituk
    spirituk

hello again..following my story, its been 6 months since i last heard of my sweet jw baptised girlfriend .. as most of you know she couldnt stand the guilts inside her for me ,a wordly person, so she decided to leave me .. i didnt want her to leave me but she left me anyway.. i still love her..i think about her everyday..this pain doesnt seem to leave.. she hurt me so much ,we havent talk for months,she told me very bad things(such as she dont feel anything about me now ) and i still think about her..i ve been with several other girls in the meanwhile and having sex but still i think about her every day .Why is that? all the loving she gave to me when we were together ,the hugs and kisses surround me when i go to sleep..its unbearable..please help me :( what to do? i m sorry tha i still bother you with this topic but it hurts so much.. :(

• thinking_not_believing
    thinking_not_believing

we always want what we can't have... this too shall pass

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

I have been there done that, we have no choice but to move on.

• Tylinbrando
    Tylinbrando

Sorry you are hurting. It does go away in time.

Casual sex may only make you miss the intimacy you had before even more.

Get a dog and a guitar. You'd be surprised how it helps you mend.

You're going to find someone amazing. They'll put all those pieces of your heart back in place.

Take care of your mind and body. Hang in there.

• Iamallcool
  • krejames
    krejames

spirituk - as others have already said, you will be able to move on eventually even if you cannot imagine it now. Surround yourself with positive people, those you can have fun with and talk to.

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

Regrets. She will have them.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

I missed the story, sounds sad. Has she found a JW guy to be with? How old are you both?

• spirituk
    spirituk

@slimboyfat : http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/social/relationships/244786/3/Another-sad-non-jw-falling-for-a-baptised-jw-girl-story

this is the story :( i dont know if she has found JW guy to be with,but probably.. we 25 both

• Sammy Jenkis
    Sammy Jenkis

Someone who really loves would never leave, sorry to say this but let her go. The purest love is the one that can see the other persons decision, analyze it, and respond only by allowing them to do as they wish.

We know you love her and the respect you've shown as she's left proves it to her too.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit