i need help

by avishai 12 Replies latest jw friends

• avishai
    avishai

due to a nasty custody case I am broke and I need to move in the next 10 days can anybody help me

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

avi, you can work for your local motel or hotel full time or part time in exchange of a free room. I have done it twice in the past and I also got paid too. Good Luck!

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

You can work as a houseman/groundskeeper, you do not have to clean the rooms, you can vacuum the hallways, clean the vending areas, do some outside work, etc.....

• cognac
    cognac

Message me when you get a chance.

• Iamallcool
  • Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

I have known one lady left her abusive husband and she worked at the local motel as a front desk clerk and she got a free room too.

• cognac
    cognac

Btw, I'm sorry your going through all of this. If you want to talk, we are here to listen. Sent you a PM.

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

Keep us informed man.
  • cognac
    cognac

Avi- I keep refreshing my computer hoping to hear from you. I'm worried about you!!! You were there for me when I needed somebody the most in my life. I hope to be able to return the favor...

I'm glad to see you here again but sad under the circumstances... :(

I hope that you are overwhelmed with help here as you have been instrumental in helping others...

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Don't know where you are, but rooms for rent are readily available and cheap in Portland.

Get back on your feet & move forward.

(How did the custody go?)

Doc

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit