Getting to heaven on the wings of Lunestra

by donny 9 Replies latest jw friends

• donny
    donny

Finally I was having an anointed moment. I looked up and saw Jesus on his throne saying "My dear Ray, I am coming soon. Yes soon I am coming and I will be coming quickly so be prepared."

It was so vivid and real. Then I felt the room shaking as if in response to what our dear Lord had just declared to me. The shaking got more and more intense until I heard another voice that was quiet at first but slowly getting louder.

I can hear my name but not much else. At least not yet. There it is again and it's becoming more audible! Wait! I can hear it now. This is so exciting!

Then the shaking becomes more intense and now I can clearly hear the proclaiming voice now. It's a female voice and she's says "Ray, Ray, wake up!! You are having an allergic reaction to the Lunestra! And why did you respond to me with 'Yes Lord?'"

After all this time thinking I was heaven bound and now I discovered I just have the earthly hope now.

Donny Ray

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

Lol! At least you weren't sleep driving your car while under the Lunestra stupor.

• donny
    donny

Very true my friend!

• Wordlygirl
    Wordlygirl

That is some serious drugs there!

• sarahsmile
    sarahsmile

cute! LOL

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

Only time I ever hallucinated in my life I was on Ambien (as well as painkillers).

I saw pretty little white flowers blooming on my bedroom floor and talked with someone through the TV set.

• donny
    donny

It is amazing how something that is supposed to just make you sleep can have such bizarre and sometimes adverse reactions. LSD should be envious!

• gma-tired2
    gma-tired2

I accidently took one in the morning hours. It was an eyeopening day. I slept for a couple of hours, woke up and went thru the day but have no memory of anything I did until that evening. Lucky me my husband stayed very close and he feared I had suffered a stroke. I carried on conversations with different people and never rememberd I had even seen them.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Cool!!! My hero is Walter from Fringe, that guy will try anything! Where do I get Lunestra?! So many Dubs are on drugs these days that I am starting to feel left out. I am close to 40 and have never done anything except try a cigar, and of course, alcohol. I do enjoy a good margarita whilst jamming to King Crimson, that is about the only trip I get to have...

• FadeToBlack
    FadeToBlack

Data-Dog: if you are interested in going down that road, try some MJ first. If you can't handle that, go no further. IMHO, shrooms are the best. I would advise avoiding big-pharm. If you don't know where to get any of this stuff, ask the young people for help. It is interesting to read that LSD often helps severly depressed people, and that many of them report a significant spiritual event, even though they never do it again. Once was enough...

Just curious. How do people here feel about natural drugs in general? (MJ, shrooms, peyote, etc). I mean, (if you belive in a creator) who created it and for what purpose?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit