How can I tell her to stop stalking my friend?

by Iamallcool 48 Replies latest jw friends

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

Hitting the keyboard a little too hard BOTR?

Actually I had a similar situation, it wasn't stalking per se, but just a very one sided friendship. I met this woman, I was new to the area, she was nice. It started to get a little crazy, she wanted to come over all the time, calling a lot. For my Birthday she went crazy, like a cake, two cards (one musical), two bottles of wine, balloons, a sign, and a blouse. It was embarrassing and weird, I couldn't figure out why why she liked me so much. I am a nice person, but I have never had this before. She would call like five times in a day. I really thought about whether I wanted this friendship at all, I am kind of an introvert, I like my alone time. So I decided I wanted the friendship, but I started setting limits and was honest about my needs. She totally was fine, she respects my boundaries. Had she not, I would have ended it.

So your friend just has to set boundaries. If she cannot do that, then she has the problems. If the woman does not respect the boundaries, then it is time to end the friendship, if she doesn't respect that, it's restraining order time.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Iam, what kind of behaviors do you consider to be stalking behaviors?

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

I just have one question. Do you need a restraining order?

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

Bere, no but I have filed a restraining order against someone in 2007.

• villagegirl
    villagegirl

I am filing a restraining order against you right now

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

lol, for what?

• thinking_not_believing
    thinking_not_believing

Hmmm... Seems like a "Leave me the F#%K alone!!!" would suffice.

If that doesn't work right away, she should add a "Bit$H!!"

That should do the trick.

• JeffT
    JeffT

I'm confused.

Have you been asked to make this problem go away?

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

She talked about it with me. The older lady is deaf and the young lady is hearing. She is learning American Sign Language.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit