Millions now living will never die - false prophecy yet?

by slimboyfat 69 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Sayswho
    Sayswho

• It was the mass of mankind who would live through Armageddon that Rutherford had in mind when he talked about Millions Now Living who would Never Die.

Exactly!!!

SW

• Ucantnome
    Ucantnome

prologos I think that in 1923 they had a Watchtower regarding Matthew 25 and the sheep and the goats.

this was before 1925 and so it was starting to be understood who these ones were which would be later identified as the great crowd and these are now in the millions.

so maybe it wasn't totally wrong witnesses are probably alive from that time period and are part of the millions that make up the great crowd.

not that it makes any difference to me.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Millions now Living are Already..

Brain Dead..
     photo jw_check_brains.jpg

...................... photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Rutherford tried his best to lure in as many as he could because he knew they could and would be further

exploited to distribute his own published works and be subserviently under his power and control..

His own personal bible interpretation and understanding could and would save lives.

All one had to do is read his literature and become one his devoted members as a JWS

for this very important message needed to be spread around the world.

And if you wanted to donate money alone to the organization, you could do that too.

Remember that Jesus has returned to earth and he's chosen the WTS. organization out of all the

Christain based religions, so leave the one you are in and join are true and faithfully devoted organization,

your life really depends on it .

• trujw
    trujw

The hardest thing for me a one time true believer is that the GB lied to me us and everyone still in. It truly is the hardest thing to accept but to this day it really is rule number one. To tell the truth means the end of their power and religion.

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

It's a significant date to us because it was drummed into us all from youth. Its the code for every KH security and the geeky JW's PIN number.

To normal people this just sounds weird...... 1885- 1914 , 1915, 1916, 1918, 1919- 1925, every year back then the religion had a prediction for something or other. When something happened to take place in one of those years, it was not even enough for them to say back then " STOP...SEE WE WERE RIGHT that something would happen in 1914 even if we were wrong about what would happen...."

OH WELL DONE !!! It didn't even happen for some time... ONLY when World War One and two was ending, did Watchtower look back at the killing of Franz Ferdinand in 1914 and claim to have predicted the start of it all.

Anybody can do this. I could have written 10 predictions from 1997 to 2007....... And in 2001 a great cloud shall billow from the mountain of fire and the world will look at it and say "she burns"

I was thinking of a volcano, but it fits 9/11 perfectly, the worlds mountain of money is represented by New York. That day the cloud was seen all over the world on the news. Before you start saying its over the top..... Remember the WT defences such as 'for example Russia is often recognised as a bear.'

1914.... It has so much significance to my life and yet it really doesn't and shouldn't have.

ALSO I REALLY WISH THE PHRASE 'Molested bees' could be wiped from mind.... Stoooopid watchtower.....

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Most of the WTS. lies and corruption that came out the WTS/JWS was really rooted in the proliferation

and distribution of its own published works, as a religious publishing house, surprising not to many.

Even the very first President of the WTS. eventually left and moved over to another religious faith.

False prophecies in all.

This publishing organization started out this way and continued down that path for decades to follow, mentally

entangling the truly naive and the susceptible bible ignorant.

Was being intellectually honest the upmost concern for this organization ? well not really since they

could always create new light to wash away old and inaccurate doctrines.

Under this self perceived and knowing conception, the leaders really just had to just continue selling their

bogus theology to create and sustain their own power and money.

Its a trusted certainty that the WTS. will create new light to wash away some of the old out dated doctrines like 1914

for example.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

I think some congregations use 2414 instead of 1914 as their security code.

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

"“...the old order of things....is ending and is therefore passing away...and that 1925 will mark the resurrection of the faithful worthies of old....it is reasonable to conclude that millions of people now on earth will still be on earth in 1925. Then....we must reach the positive and indisputable conclusion that millions now living will never die”." p.97

• prologos
    prologos

Rutherford might have been generous in offering a free for all, of millions to survive. He was looking for LOTS of book sales persons' but

Later F&DS writers narrowed the requirements, even if

Rutherford promised you life, now as you are within grasp,

born in 1922. now over 90 years old, despite Rutherford's enthousiastic promises,

you have to JUMP through all the WT BtS HOOPS,

study, questions, baptism into spitrit directed org, regular hours to really SURVIVE.

Can you believe it? have your lawyer check the contract.

Please do it quickly. we need millions of you to

escape the judgement reserved for false prophets.

Ridicule.

Uncantome, wt weasel wording is rubbing off on you:

being PART of millions is not millions, at LEAST two to be exact, No,

Coming from the F&DS, the mouthpiece of GOD the all-knowing,

I was a calculated "apres nous le deluge" we dont care for the consequences FALSE PROPHECY.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit