'Great ROI'...successfully fading

by Skipper12 29 Replies latest jw experiences

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

I heard a story about a girl that was sharing TTATT with one of her JW neighbors and well the neighbor was so shocked he demanded time off work or he would quit so he could continue learning TTATT. Anyway after a few days he was able to tell all his family and JW friends and in the end like 35 people all left the ORG. Yeah, heard it here first, and its all true, just ask me.

• JakeM2012
    JakeM2012

Skipper, that is great!!! Congratulations. I think it is interesting that someone can "practice" the truth for decades and once the truth is revealed it all comes falling down like a house of cards. That's the way it did with me, my faith fell in one night like a house of cards, and I was deep in it and raised it it for generations. I sometimes wonder if my father had lived if he would have seen the TTAT. Great experience, it helps all of us to not give up, but like you to wait for the correct moment to speak.

• clarity
    clarity

WOW ......this is just overwhelming!!

Skipper, now that is one heck of a first post!

Congratulations to you and your family ...well done!

Welcome, hope to hear more from you.

Seems like things are speeding up& the people are standing-up!

Crazyguy ...your experience is so encouraging, wt just can not

stop those minds from thinking!

Bravo to all of you out there.

clarity

• Aunt Fancy
    Aunt Fancy

Welcome, and so happy to hear you have helped members of your family learn TTATT! I hope you can get the rest of your family out and some friends to boot!

• whathappened
    whathappened

Wow, fabulous first post. We are so thrilled to hear all the success you have had.

Best wishes to you and for your family. Please let us know of any more interesting developments.
  • Hortensia
  • steve2
    steve2

Hope you'll keep us posted. I'm very surprised by the results you got so quickly and, having read more than one similar story on this forum in recent weeks, will need to reserve my opinion.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Welcome! And thanks for sharing your encouraging story. I think it should be read at every district convention.

• ThomasCovenant
    ThomasCovenant

''I'm sure that everyone in has doubts but they are afraid to express them.

If all would start expressing their doubts and all would know about all the other people's doubts, well, that would be the end of the organization.''

How very true.

• westiebilly11
    westiebilly11

I would so love to read crisis of conscience but very hard to obtain here in UK. I'm sure many jw members are now waking up to the fact that the watchtower empire has an emperor with no clothes.....constantly changing tack under the guise of so called New Light....which is itself a misapplied scripture quotation....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit